TGM

Renown Roleplay:
Senior Event Coordinator
Senior Mod

Legion Networks:
Dev
Head GM

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: Mon-Fri After 4PM CST Sat/Sun - Varied

How many events are you able to host per week?: As many as I need/want most likely I do campaigns and they are 4-5 Missions each

Give an example of what you consider a bad event?: Anything where only 1 GM is doing it and is forcing a certain story with OP enemies with no real background for them

Why would you like to become a Game Master (100 word Minimum)?:

1. I am wanting to become a GM for many reasons one of the main one is for self enjoyment as well as public out look but also to help the server grow. Its a big thing for me to get servers for more players and it has to do with alot of things like Server Content, Commanders, Server Leadership, and GM. GM and Commanders Is one of the best thing I am at doing and I would hate to just waste my time and knowledge to others players and event planner is one thing I love to do. I also feel that I would do really well in the trial GM phase and that is also one of the reasons I want to join. I have years of experience, good activity, good relations, and overall just a great guy that can give what the server needs for events. I think I can be a big help and I have so much experience and ideas that I really think would benifit your server. My overall hours and work ethic I do believe also makes me a great canidate for GM. I am very active love GM and know how to use almost all the tools on the server. With this i also know all lore and battalions that will help in making events that people want on the server. I have been a GM on over 10+ Servers and have used almost all addons and commands in game. I mainly do campaigns with story lines as well as active sims / dupes.

Give a example of an event you would host:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pprPON477f4pck9BvsKeyTtpYrGFnD4M?usp=sharing

a
Crusader

User

He has the experience, the ideas and the proper POV for a bad event, +1 for me

a
Don Cheadle

User

+1

a
Jc_Gonzalez

User

+1 As long as your debrieds arent as long as your PTS's i think youll make a great gm

a
Flare

User

-1 Low server time. Mingy at times.

a
[SGN] SpiritWalker

Management

Denied

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!