Time left: 4 weeks

Hurry and grab our products on sale! 25% OFF

PinkPanther's Staff Application

PinkPanther's Staff Application LOCKED

Created At: 2021-11-20 18:54:27

ProfilePic
SafariOssar

User

In-Game Name and rank: PinkPanther (Member) 

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/safari/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:214141896

What is your time zone?: EST

What country are you from?: United States

How old are you?: 18

Do you have any VAC Bans?: None.

Have you read the server rules?: Yes, I have read the server rules. 

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: Per day I would say anywhere between 1-3. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do have a microphone. 

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: I'd be more than happy to use Discord as my primary VOIP. TS3 isn't great. 

List your past staff experience: Got up to Senior Moderator on IceFuse.

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: It has been a while, so I am not currently familiar with it. However, I am willing to relearn the systems in order to be an asset to the team. 

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: None to my knowledge.  

What's the difference between an in-character and an out-of-character situation?: Let me simply explain my interpretation of IC and OOC, then I will say the primary difference between the two. IC (In-Character), signifies that roleplay is occurring and all parties involved need to maintain their respective jobs and responsibilities acting as their character, not themselves. Out-Of-Character situations, or OOC, are not roleplay and players are to be themselves, this is put very simply. So the main difference between the two is the presence of roleplay in IC situations.   

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum): I recognize the fact that many people in this community actually do not know my name or who I even am. I only joined a few days back and now I find myself as a Combat Medic and CPL in the 327th. I am meeting new people, making new friends, and even expanding my knowledge on star wars and roleplay in general. So, why do I want to be a staff member? Well, simply put I want something new to do with my life, I want to be a part of something larger than myself where I can grow and change as a person. I was recently accepted into my first choice for college and lost a large number of my friends due to petty drama and other things that don't need to go into a staff application. I make it a point when I am out on the battlefield or even around the base to do my best to help others, show them they can count on me, and maybe even make a joke in the process. I believe that while staff needs to maintain maturity, some lightheartedness is relevant to the job. Lastly, I also recognize that I do not have many hours on the server and as I said previously am relatively unknown. Simply trying to make a good impression in-game, healing someone, and maybe even giving them a hello kitty bandaid is all I can really do for right now. 

a
Legend

Team Lead

Neutral

I don't recognize the name but your application isn't bad either so I can't say for sure if you'll be good or bad but having a past experience is a plus and having a understanding of IC and OOC Situtuion is a plus as well.

a
Baka

+1
I do know PinkPanther through the 327th sim we did once and I think hes a good fit for the job and also It seems like a little more effort was put into the application than the usual one.

a
[SGN] Artemis

Senior Admin

Neutral Good effort but not really sure who you are.

a
Rookieclutch

User

I have seen PinkPanther a few times in the server i haven't really talked with you but im sure we will meet and the app looks really good so I think you would do good especially with previous experience. 

a
[SGN] Baddie

Senior Moderator

NEUTRAL

I do not believe I have seen/met you before on the server but a very well-made app and has good past staff experience. Stay active and let the community know you better!

[SR. MODERATOR] [Shock]

a
Alphexus

User

+1 can personally say that he is more active than most, has seen him pretty often and I believe in his abilities to excel as a staff member. I can also personally understand why you wouldnt want him just yet, but either ways I think he is a great guy.

a
[SGN] Sai

Management

Denied

Due to reasons regarding how little most people know you, I will be denying your application at this point. You are however a decent sounding person and if Grim or I see more of you and you reapply you will definitely have a better shot.

You can reapply in 2 weeks

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!