In-Game Name and rank: 327th CM SP SO SGT 8901 Leo

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122042641/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580888456

What is your time zone?: BST

What country are you from?: Britan

How old are you?: 18 

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Have you read the server rules?: Yes, I have read the server rules

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: mostly 3 to 4 hours

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

List your past staff experience: Fudgys DarkRP

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: ULX yes SAM no

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: none

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: Well in in-character situations if the person was breaking rules like jumping over banester would result in a warning or arrest but out of character situations like racial slurs or FRP would result in a staff sit

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum): My personal reason of wanting to be staff is that i see a lot of "rule breakers" and i want them to stop with that but i can't really do much and they don't give me very much respect. If i am a staff they would probably give me more respect because i can do a lot more. It has been my dream to be a part of the staff team since i joined. I also really like to help people. sometimes when i join there is like no staff on and people are breaking rules, and i want to make the server better for example: without people rdming everyone so they don't ruin the roleplay for everyone else. And sometimes i see no staff on and someone massrdm and i really want to stop that because it's not fun. And well yeah that was pretty much my reason of why i wanna join it, might been little bit confusing sorry.

a
Legend

Team Lead

+1

Nice Application and I've seen you around a bit so I would not mind seeing you have a shot at helping out on the server as Staff

a
XxReaperxX

User

+1 

Very active Leo is a fun guy and is very active in events

a
Baka

+1
I have been around Leo a good amount of times and can say he is a great fit to join staff. A good man when comes to seriousness and also a good time to be around.

a
[SGN] Artemis

Senior Admin

+1 Seems active on the server and a decent application.

a
[SGN] Baddie

Senior Moderator

+1

Very active and a great trooper, people like this guy.

[SR. MODERATOR] [Shock]

a
Alphexus

User

+1 I lead this guy in 327th, and he is very active and has a great heart for whatever he is dedicated for. I think he will make a great staff member, much needed in my opinion.

a
[SGN] Sai

Management

Accepted

Reach out to Grim to schedule your interview and training. 

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!