In-Game Name and rank: Chief 101st

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199065639886/

Steam ID: 76561199065639886

What is your time zone?: EST

What country are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 17 

Do you have any VAC Bans?: no

Have you read the server rules?: yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: almost 24/7 except monedays-fridays

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

List your past staff experience: N/A

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: No

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them:N/A

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: in character is where you are rping and out of character is where your talking about irl stuff or have to do something

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum):

I may be new to the server, but I see yall need staff and I'm willing to help. I don't abuse my admin powers at all. This is not my first time serving the republic and won't be my last. I'm willing to be active on this server since this server is great. I have always wanted to be a staff member for so long. I always listen to people and am willing to help them if needed. I follow the rules no matter what. If I get accepted I will be grateful and willing to follow the rules to make sure people have fun.

a
Legend

Team Lead

Application is not good it looks like you did it in 3 minutes try to spend some time on it and make it look a lot better. I have not seen you on at all also lets see more activity.

a
Funtime Chief

User

Legend when should I redo this then like a month or two?

a
Legend

Team Lead

I mean at least put more effort into the application it looks like it took you no time and how new are you cause I have never seen you to be honest.

a
Funtime Chief

User

last night i joined

a
Baka

Rushed app and also a brand new player. Take some time and let people get to know you before you apply

a
[SGN] Artemis

Senior Admin

-1 New player and barely known. Sorry. 

a
HazeDivert

Senior Moderator

+1

I have seen you around the server. Staff app may be rushed but that is okay no one is perfect. All around great trooper. From what I have seen in the server. He has the drive to lead and help. I have had a few conversations with him. He has a good head on his shoulders. You have my support for staff.

a
XP_Leo_

Trial Moderator

Never seen on the server very rushed staff application 

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!