No.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?:

Yes.

Are you familiar with ULX / SAM?:

I'm a bit rusty.

List any past GM/Staff experiences :

I've been a GM for several servers in the past. Most, if not all no longer in operation sadly.

Have you read the server rules?:

Yes.

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?:

Atleast 2 or 3 per day.

How many events are you able to host per week?:

1 or 2 a day.

Give an example of what you consider a bad event?:

Why would you like to become a Game Master (100 word Minimum)?:

I want to try and help the server in any way I can, in the best way I think I am able. I want to try and give people another reason to come to this server. Events are a core part of Star Wars RP, to give players a setting, conflict, and characters that they can enjoy. Conflict is the driving force for the story and it's characters after all. Not only is to fun for the player and give them something to actually do with all of the equipment and time they have. It is also fun for me to try and put togeather.

Give a example of an event you would host:

(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1112581984)

There's been some rather strange activity on one of the Republic's planets. A civial war has been raging on it ever since the clone war between Planetary Government, Republic loyalists militias and CIS backed insurgency. That however is not what we are deling with today. No, what got High Command's attention. An alarmingly ammount of off-world mercenaries have been hired to secure a small abandoned section of the planet. Apparently it's considered Hallowed ground by both sides of the conflict.

Intel suggests that these mercs are being backed by the CIS. Something there has caught their intrest which has caught the Republic's intrest. Your main objectives are to it eliminate the mercenary band and to secure what ever it is they are after. Secondary objectives are to collect any evidence that the CIS are behide this. With evidence we can use it as propaganda aimed towards the insurrectionists.

TLDR: Eliminate Mercenarys, capture whatever they are after, and find evidence that they are being paid by the CIS.

a
Jc_Gonzalez

User

+1 I like the event idea and youve been a good pressence on the server. Always fun to be with

a
A Fucking One Piece Fan

User

+1 They are a really active, friendly player, and I like their event idea

a
Flare

User

-1 Didn't answer "What do you consider a bad event?" Otherwise seems good.

a
[SGN] SpiritWalker

Management

Pending

Add what you consider a bad event.

a
Alphexus

User

+1 Led this man in 327th, great trooper, great heart, will make an excellent GM

a
Greg the Beak Thing

User

Give an example of what you consider a bad event?:

I think an event has failed when everyone -or at least a majority- would rather be back at base or do anything else then participate in the event.

a
XP_Leo_

Trial Moderator

+1

Hay, I think personaly Your are ready to take on a possison such us GM I have gotten to know you a bit better and I think your up to the tast +1 for me

a
XP_Leo_

Trial Moderator

task*

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!