In-Game Name and rank: 212th AB CPL 7274 Chief

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199065639886/

Steam ID: 76561199065639886

What is your time zone?: EST

What country are you from?: United States of America

How old are you?: 17 

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: 6-7 weekdays, 5-10 weekends

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

List your past staff experience: N/A

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: Kinda

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: N/A

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: In-character is where you are rping for example /rp -=hands the medkit to commander Thorn=- and out of character is not rping like a server question or have to leave for example /ooc hey I gotta go I have a doctor to go today.  Or /ooc Hey how do I get into a battalion?

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum):

I have always wanted to be a staff member. I want to help out around the server and help whitelist people. I don't abuse my admin powers at all. This is not my first time serving the republic and won’t be my last. I’m willing to die for the republic. I'm willing to be active on this server since this server is great. I always listen to people and am willing to help them if needed. I follow the rules no matter what. If I get accepted I will be grateful and will follow the rules to make sure people have fun and enjoy their time on the server.

a
XP_Leo_

Trial Moderator

Neutral

Hay Man Its me again, So 

1) On the "Why do you want to be staff" question you only went over 100 letters by 9 it is good not saying its bad but it seems like you didnt want to do mutch for the question 

2) I dont reccomend closing a staff app and them making another one it dosent look good

3) Dont be discouraged by -1 just make good out of them and learn if you dont do that you will not make it far 

today is will be a Neutral untill futher notice.

a
Legend

Team Lead

Neutral

You are active and I see you around but the app could use some work I wanna give it a +1 but 1. Your current app hasn't been approved or denied and this was made before and 2. It just needs a bit more information I can see you have what it takes but the app could use more love but wait a bit before submitting a new one.

a
[SGN] Sai

Management

Denied

Taking in account community feedback and time on server, you are being denied

You can reapply in 2 weeks

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!