Time left: 1 week

Hurry and grab our products on sale! 15% OFF

Hello My name is

Hello My name is

Created At: 2021-09-05 20:04:03

ProfilePic
3x Spelling Bee Champion

Administrator

For this exercise everyone in the response shall start off with Hello, my name is.... followed by a brief summary about them selfs or charactor.

also i am gey and luv penos

a
3x Spelling Bee Champion

Administrator

Hello, my name is Snacks. I hate everyone who isn't 104th im a professinoal hitman for Reaper. I've been with SGN for 6-7 years now.

a
[SGN] Reaper

Owner

Hello, my name is Reaper. I teach and train young children who eventually grow up to be professional hitmen for me. Please ignore the above message ^

Thanks.

a
Sai

User

Hello, my name is Sai. I am the 104th commander and deal with my kids who all tend to be professional hitmen for Reaper. Please tell me if you see Snacks again. I lost him in the shopping market.

a
[SGN] Jaffa

Management

Hello, my name is Jaffa. I'm the server's Head Admin and a music major in college. I have been with SGN for about 2 years, and have come to be great friends with some of the members of this community. I am also Reaper's personal Appr- Hitman and enjoy kil- helping people on Reaper's behalf.

a
ttv/pkow86

User

Hello I'm PK and I spend my life savings on the server funding hitmen.

a
TheDeadKills

User

Hello, My name is Mat annnnnnnnnd I am chaotic stupid.

a
Poop Shit

User

Hello my name is Poop shit or Hoopla in game. Im currently serving in the USAF and love to play gmod. I want to get back into the admin/gm lifestile of this game. I love everyone and ill always have a good time <3