Rookieclutch

User

Your Name/Rank and Time on the Server :

327th SP CM SGTM 1776 Rookie

Steam ID: 76561198800259369

Do you have any VAC Bans?: no I don’t have any

Do you have a microphone?: yes I do have a mic

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: yes I can

Are you familiar with ULX / SAM?: I’m not 100% certain but I hope you can tell me

List any past GM/Staff experiences : I had staff experience on this server

Have you read the server rules?:

Yes sir I have

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: well depending on when I return from work/school so 3-4 hours

How many events are you able to host per week?: oh how many you want me to I have a few ideas but i hope to do at least 2-3 

Give an example of what you consider a bad event?: well sorry for my French but basically a laggy cluster fuck frame rate drops to like 1 everyone is in chaos and just really really hard to understand what’s just happening 

Why would you like to become a Game Master (100 word Minimum)?: well I wanna try being a GM cause I think it would be fun making an event that everyone would enjoy Weather is like tactical or stealth or even just a Rescue mission I just wanna create a fun event/mission that people might enjoy during after hours not many people are on but those who are on i can garantee want a mission of some kind and i usualy stay up late can make those events happen I’m not 100% sure if events can be done in after hours or like 1 in the morning if people are on but it could be interesting to see if it is possible

Give a example of an event you would host: Well, I wanted to make small on world missions during after hours if players want to such as is invade the base or send a search and rescue team to find a trooper who got kidnaped or gather info with a scouting team or make a dog fight with a few pilots and a war on a ship is that is possible or a mission for long range high value target but obviously there would be more detail.

a
Pinkins

Senior Gamemaster

+1 good app and decently active

a
[SGN] Crusader

Lead Gamemaster

+1 Decent app and a good guy if not a bit inactive

a
[SGN] Hydrolobby

Senior Admin

I never see you on

a
[SGN] SyC0

Lead Gamemaster

Good person, just don't see enough activity.

a
Yiso

Gamemaster

+/- 0 
Decent app but event idea seems skimpy and Ptime is not present.
can't speak for activity but I don't recognize the name.

a
[SGN] The Serg Boi

Management

Denied. Activity is very limited, don't see it changing just because you become a GM.

You can reapply after 1/23

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!