Created At: 2022-01-13 22:28:11

ProfilePic
NVx Zero

User

Open Commander Spots: 501st commander

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):Xero

How old are you?: 16

What Regiment are you applying for?:501st commander

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): i want to  help more with 501st and i will make changes what the people want and more sim just fun stuff we can do and i 
made sure  it ok with the 501st tryout for commander and get more active peolpe and i really love the communiy of the server i try my hard to recruit people all the time im sorry my sentence short im just be honest idc if i dont get it i just want to help out my with 501st.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum):im xo i been a commander before on a differnt server ik how to lead people ik how to Deal with one my 501st troopers are messing around i would talk to him see how bad it was in the event we had some like that before 

How much game time do you have on the server?: i been in 501st for 1/2/22 

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided):   General Anakin Skywalker  jedi commander  Ahsoka Tano   captain RexRenowned for their bravery and unconventional tactics, the 501st participated in historic conflicts from the Battle of Christophsis to the Siege of Mandalore and often served alongside Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi's 212th Attack Battalion.[33] The 501st won numerous battles, usually against seemingly impossible odds. Many, including Kenobi, hypothesized that Skywalker's unorthodox approach influenced the members of his unit. They were unflinchingly fierce in combat, and did not demonstrate mercy. The 501st were initially trained with basic combat tactics, but were not trained for Separatist forces at the onset of their se

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): im always nice to everyone i cant really tell yu why  trust me i just have to show you
How often can you be Online?:im all the time and i never miss event

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):no i dont 

a
[SGN] Hydrolobby

Senior Admin

+1

I have seen you command 501st pretty well and think you have what it takes to run 501st, Keep up the good work

a
Atago

User

-1 this is a poorly made application in my opinion

a
DARK_RAT

User

+1 supper nice and active. such a great trooper.

a
[SGN] Sai

Management

+1/-1

Honestly I have to remain neutral on this. The times I see you in game give me hope that you could in theory be a good commander. Sadly, this application is lacking and casts some doubt on good you would do on the documentation side of things. Good luck.

Staff Manager

Defense Regimental Commander

1st Voted Marshal Commander

1st Appointed Senior Commander

2nd 104th Commander

a
[SGN] Reaper

Owner

The position has been filled. Thanks for applying!

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!