Created At: 2022-01-13 22:32:21

ProfilePic
imnotkryptic

User

Open Commander Spots:

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): 327th XO MDS Captain Kells

How old are you?: 18

What Regiment are you applying for?: 501st

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I've always wanted the 501st to shine, if I didn't join the 327th originally the 501st was my next pick and hell, I've even considered joining the 501st throughout my 327th life. So I feel like not only would this be a promotion for me but a step up for the 501st. I'm very active and always engaging with my troopers in the 327th. Wether it be running sims daily or always talking to them on things they should improve on or slow down on. I feel like as an XO I've learend a lot about what it really takes, especially since Athena has been really busy. You bet your ass if I was commander for the 501st not only would I be active but constantly engaging with my troopers and making sure they know that their hard work pays off.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): I'm assuming this is a 501st question and not a 327th.

The 501st specialize in attacking, and doing it efficiently. The 501st have a strict training regimine which makes them elite amongst other attack battalions. As well as being trained to operate Turrets, man vehicles such as an AT-TE. And in some cases they are also trained to use Jetpacks for mobility/infiltration. The 501st were also trained to use grappling hooks for infiltrating, or scaling obstructions. The 501st also work to make sure all Vehicles are functional and working properly, as well as being able to place turrets down for quickly clearing out a site.

How much game time do you have on the server?: 350+ hours and counting

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided):

The 501st Legion is an attack Battalion lead by General Jedi Anakin Skywalker and Clone commander 'Appo' as well as 'Rex'.

The 501st saw action on multiple occasions such as the Battle of Chirstophis and the Battle of Geonosis.

The 501st Legion specialize in Attacking and using unconventional tactics while also being very skilled and disciplined.

The 501st are also trained to use Turrets, operate vehicles, and in some cases use jetpacks.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I have some experience leading the 327th, from a 2LT to a Captain I would say I have learned a lot about what it takes to not only be a leader but have a Battalion that respects you as their leader. By no means am I an expert with attack, I've been in the 327th since my first 20 minutes in the server however, I adjust quickly and I'm sure Haze would be there to answer any questions I may have regarding attack. I've seen a fair share of Commanders in my short life on this server, from really shitty ones to great ones that knew how to get shit done.

How often can you be Online?: Every day 3-8 hours on average

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): Not that I know of

a
Gooby

User

+1 Sad to see him swap if he gets it, but he's a pretty good fit for the battalion practically leading 327th already when athena isnt on

a
[SGN] Hydrolobby

Senior Admin

+1

From all the time we talked/done events together I feel like you would make a fine Commander and can make 501st back to their glory day

a
Lord Satan

User

+1 Leadership is extremely well and is already an XO. I believe he is ready.

a
[SGN] link

Admin

+1 Would be a great option for the position, he is doing well in his current position, and would love to see him get a chance at commander

a
[SGN]ghost_wolf

+1 He will do good for 501st cuz I've seen him how he commands the 327 when the commanders are not there  

a
[SGN] Nuke

User

+1 Good Leader coming from a vanguard trooper and I do think he deserves a commander position 

a
[SGN] Sai

Management

+1

I will support you for the position. I've seen how much you have done for 327th and I hope if you recieved the job, that you would do the same for 501st.

Staff Manager

Defense Regimental Commander

1st Voted Marshal Commander

1st Appointed Senior Commander

2nd 104th Commander

a
[SGN] Reaper

Owner

The position has been filled. Thanks for applying!

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!