Wake's Commander app LOCKED

Created At: 2022-01-14 01:20:34

ProfilePic
航跡WakeyWakey寝る

User

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): 501st TCL Captain Wake

How old are you?: 17

What Regiment are you applying for?: 501st

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I would like to be the 501st commander because I've been XO Before and I'm a captain I would like to bring the 501st back and where we have more active on, I love the 501st its why I've stuck with it this entire time. Many times, I thought of leaving it but then i remember all the amazing people and things the 501st offers I want to make the 501st a fun bat to join and when people see the 501st they well be amazed by all the things we have to offer. I also want to make the people in the bat already to have a good and well-known person who they are familiar with. Overall, I just want to make the bat fun and enjoyable and make the people in the 501st enjoy their stay and help out anyway I can. I also want to add more jobs and make more of an opportunity to be more than just an "infantry". 

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): 501st is a heavy attack bat which means we are always on the front lines hitting the CIS where it hurts. 501st specializes in vehicles such as the TX and AT-TE where we have a special company called carnivore company that pilots them.  We also specialize in JUGG which are heavy's but with more armor and are always in the very front using their Z-6 to mow down droids. We also have a special operations company which is called torrent company which is an elite trained group in the 501st legion. We also have marine troopers which have turrets to place and help the 501st win every battle.

How much game time do you have on the server?:  1w 5d 2h 14m

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): The 501st Attack battalion also called the 501st legion was led by Jedi General Anakin Skywalker Aswell as Commander rex or captain rex and Anakin's padawan Ahsoka Tano. The 501st was then led by Appo after rex's "Death" the 501st was a heavy attack battalion in the front lines with vehicle such as the TX and AT-TE which was piloted by a company called carnivore company which was seen in many battles throughout the clone wars such as the Battle of Devaron carnivore company is a mechanized company. Torrent company was an elite company in the 501st led by captain rex they specialized in many things such as doing covert operations and being on the front lines of almost every main battle the 501st has been in such as the Battle of Teth and Battle of Christophsis. The 501st was also in the Battle of Umbara and Coruscant. 

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I have been in the 501st since I joined the server and it's the only bat I've ever been in I am a captain I have the experience and I know the troops well. Also, I've been XO before and yes, I did get kicked from it, but I believe I have really changed since then. I believe you should trust me with the role because I'm overall a nice guy and I know the battalion well and the people in it.

How often can you be Online?: I can be on after 3:00 EST Which is when school ends for me im very sick rn with omicron but im still trying my hardest to be on every single day

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): I do not have any warnings

a
Atago

User

+1 wake has been doing well recently as a CPT in 501st

a
Eggsy

User

+1 have known wake since i've been in the battalion, obviously deserves the commander position and knows most about the battalion, great person

a
[SGN] Sai

Management

+1

I am gonna give you the benefit of the doubt. I think if you can tighten up on some of your pitfalls from my previous experiences around you that you could make a good commander. 

Staff Manager

Defense Regimental Commander

1st Voted Marshal Commander

1st Appointed Senior Commander

2nd 104th Commander

a
[SGN] HazeDivert

Senior Admin

+1

Honestly believe you are a great fit for commander. Yes you have bad made poor choices in the past. I cant and wont let those define you. Others may focus on what you have said and done. Yet I dont see them talking about the good things you have done. You brought back Torrent company. The most active I have ever seen it. You have done that not me or no one else. You have been a seasoned member of the 501st. Those in the 501st have had nothing bad to say about you. Why because they have seen what you have achieved in the battalion. Others prefer to look towards the negative and seem to not award you for the great things you have done. When the XO has not been present or when I was not when I was commander. You were there leading the 501st. Yet again no one see's it.  I would like you to prove everyone wrong. You are the most knowledgeable of the battalion. As well as an example for those who want to lead. 

Current Roles
Lead Admin | Staff team
   Since 08NOV2021
ATK RCMD | High Command 
Since 12JAN2022

Past Roles
Commander | 501st Legion
03DEC2021 - 07JAN2022
DEF RCMD | High Command
07JAN2022- 12JAN2022

a
[SGN] Reaper

Owner

Accepted for a Trial Period of 2 weeks.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!