Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122151749/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580943010

Discord ID: Zander ūü§™#2280

What is your time zone?: EST

What country are you from?:  USA

How old are you?: 17

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: 4-8 except for when I have work it will be 2 I work Monday-Wednesday 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: yes

List your past staff experience: Synergy Vet Admi and Smokes DarkRP Admin

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: Yes

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: Nope

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: In-Character would be roleplay as such. Out of Character would be when no roleplay is happening.

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum): I want to be staff to honestly help in anyways possible. I have been a Vet Admin on my old server for 3 years and would like switch to a different server and help out as much as I can.  I really like helping people out on the server. I'm pretty active on weekends so I can be on to administrate the server. I want to be more involved with the Solar Gaming Community. I really want to help out people who have problems and need assistance. I want to make people have a fun and good time on the server. I want to make sure people can enjoy time on the server while not minging. 

a
[SGN] funtime chief

NEUTRAL
new but good staff so neutral for me

a
[SGN] link

Admin

Neutral

Only seen you a couple of times, don't have much to say

a
[SGN] Sheezzz‚ĄĘ

Neutral

Never seen you, I recommend trying to put yourself out there more and get to know people before applying.

Love Sheezzz

a
[SGN] Paul

Neutral for me, put yourself out there, be active and be a good trooper, reputation is key

a
[SGN] MILKBAG

Admin

Neutral 

haven't seen you very much don't know you

a
[SGN] Baddie

Senior Admin

Neutral | I have no clue who you are. Decent App

[Senior Administrator] [Shock XO]

a
[SGN] Hydrolobby

Senior Admin

I never seen you on the server and want to see you on more and get more known on the server

a
[SGN] Reverend Paradox

Trial Moderator

I never seen you on the server and want to see you on more and get more known on the server

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!