Barr

User

In-Game Name and rank: 501st LCPL Barr

Steam profile link: http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306216257/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:172975264

What is your time zone?: CST

What country are you from?: United States

How old are you?: 17

Do you have any VAC Bans?: Yes unfortuatly. CSGO. As of writing this, 191 Days ago. Contact me for more info.

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: 5-6 Hours

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

List your past staff experience: Hydronic Roleplay - Admin | Phoenix Networks - Admin

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: Both administrative positions I have held used ULX. SAM is something I am currently unfamiliar with, but I am willing to learn what is needed.

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: None

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: The difference between an in-character and out of character situation is as follows:

A in-character situation is an event which could plausibly take place inside the Star War Lore. 

A out of character situation is one in which only people living in the real world could understand.

Examples of Each:

In-character: You are a clone who is severally injured in combat and you are taken to be restored in a medical center with a bacta tank.

Out of character: While talking with people in the cantina, a friend of yours mentions a Youtube video they saw.

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum): I have been on many different servers for varying amounts of time, and I have always noticed one common thing amongst ones I considered thriving. They all had excellent staff teams to handle whatever was thrown their way. So far, my experience with the staff team here has been excellent, which is why I would love to be a part of keeping it excellent so that Solar Gaming may continue to thrive. My many hours on Gmod spent helping other servers, and players, has taught me how to be an effective staff member and I am ready to put my experience to use here. If not convinced by my past, then look to my future to see all the good I can do for SGN as a member of the staff team.

If anyone has any questions for me, my Discord is - Barr#1751

a
ttv/pkow86

User

+1 Great guy and serious at what he does.  I'd like to see more of you as you are still relatively new but ever since I trained you, you have been extremely active and therefore do not have any doubts.

Good luck!

PK

a
Estibann

Administrator

+1

A nice dude with good intentions! He has proven himself an asset to the 501st so far! I'd be willing to trust him with staff.

Tyr

a
Baka

Senior Mod

+1
A nice application and I like the VAC ban on CSGO.

a
Trak

Trial Mod

+1 seems like a solid guy. Would handle staff well.

a
Sean

Head Admin

PENDING

Contact me by 9/23/21 for your interview.