Jinx's Alpha ARC Lead Application

Jinx's Alpha ARC Lead Application

Created At: 2021-09-11 01:42:35

ProfilePic
Jinx

User

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): ARC ENG PFC Jinx

How old are you?: 17 years young.

What Regiment are you applying for?: Alpha ARC.

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I would like to be a commander of this regiment because I believe I can run the regiment in an orderly and non-bias fashion, and I believe I have the required assets for such a job. I have been in Alpha ARC for 2 weeks and have the honor of saying I was the first member to have been promoted, despite not being the longest in the regiment. I believe this is a good demonstration that I have the skill required to take on such a role. I would be able to run lead ARC well by developing effective tryout programs, training, and documents for the battalion to follow closely ensuring my boys could uphold a strong rep for the rest of us, and for the GAR. I'd extremely enjoy growing the reputation and skill set of the regiment. I'd also like to lead ARC because I believe them to be top-notch in terms of skill in the republic and I'd love to uphold that reputation, it's a fun challenge for me.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): Alpha ARC are Republic Special Forces, meaning they specialize in a wide variety of skills allowing them to carry out any task thrown their way. This includes, but is not limited to: Rescue missions, Reconnaissance, Bomb disposal (EOD), extraction, protection, using advanced equipment (vehicles, high profile weapons etc), and more. ARC Troopers were said to be independent and can even be described as a "one man army". They were elite clones for the Republic, who were trusted with high-profile missions due to their adept skillset. To be an ARC Trooper meant to be better than the rest, and there were many demonstrations of this throughout the series.

How much game time do you have on the server?: 3d 9h 15m.

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): Alpha-class ARC Troopers were a batch of 100 genetically modified clones. They were developed after the Null ARC and the failures of the Null ARC were taken into account during production, to make sure the Alpha ARC were truly more advanced than a regular Clone. They were made to be far more domesticated than the other batches. The Alpha ARC were highly respected by High ranking officials of the Grand Army of the Republic, although they never really displayed emotion or interest, even when being commended by superiors. It is said that because the Alpha ARC were bred to be free-thinking and independent, not all of the ARC Troopers carried out the Chancellors Order 66, instead they just ignored the order. This is a good demonstration of their independence and shows what they were capable of. The Alpha-Class ARC Troopers were a very important factor in a lot of major battles, such as the Battle of Jabiim and the Battle(s) of Kamino.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I've only seriously played on a couple of RP servers, Gaminglight's CWRP and MilRP. I managed to amass the rank of RU Commander and Military Police Commander on MilRP, whereas on CWRP I managed to obtain Grand Master Yoda, Captain Colt (of ARC), and other commanding positions (I was also other Jedi General ranks for quite some time before Yoda). I understand my experience isn't as extensive as others, but I think the positions I did manage to get were respectable.

How often can you be Online?: Very often, almost every day and for hours at a time.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): No sir.

a
3x Spelling Bee Champion

Administrator

-1 I havn't seen you on in the past week except once which isn't the big deal i'd just like to see you on a bit more if you would want to be commander ( that could just be me not see you at a certan time but then again you only have 3 days of play time). Number two I have yet to see you actually take a leader ship role as arc you kind of just sit there in events with a westar and shot shit I have yet to see you or your brothers actually try and do anything other than that. Three I think you lack experince that an ARC commander really needs to be able to do it right on the sever because seeing as im spec ops in WP i'd like to have someone to look up to and actually respect to be the leader of SOBDE other than the Marshal and General. 

a
Sai

User

I don't think you are best fit for the job. You do have the time I would want to see from someone, but your limited experience on RP servers has be worried. Madara was amazing in his experience and his lore knowledge, but even so here we are having this dance again. I would prefer to see you on more and taking the reigns to help lead your fellow ARC. If you can pull that off in the next few weeks then by all means I will switch to a neutral or even a positive. At this moment though I have to give you a -1. Good luck and I hope to see you improve more on the server.

a
Jinx

User

I'd like to add that the experience I added on this app are only the most notable ones and ones I can remember, I've being in command spots on loads of server but to be honest I only really care about the GL ones as that's a decent sized server.

a
Payxur

User

+1 I think he's been doing great as a member of AARC and his previous experiences really boost this for me, I know how much everyone hates RC on here but he was a member of RC on a previous server and did amazing, the RP was spot on, his leading was decent and overall a great member to have. I think AARC hasn't had much of an opportunity to do much and isn't really treated how they should be. It would be nice to see a member within AARC become the leader as they deserve the chance to show what they can fully do since the previous one didn't really command them and lead them in the right direction.

a
[SGN] Rexx

User

+1 As a current AARC member, it may not show in game that he can lead, but I am aware that he does have the potential to lead, I have seen his leading positions on previous servers and what he can truely do even if that experience is little, as well I believe that he will become more active again and give AARC the leader it truely deserves. With his smaller lore section, I am not going to hold him against it, as someone can always learn more if need be.

a
BlitzGOS

User

+1

I believe if Jinx is given the chance to become Alpha ARC Lead he will do good.  The last time I saw him as a spec ops unit on another server, he was great with activity and as well representing what Spec Ops should be. He also has the support of his squadmate in Alpha ARC which makes the transfer over for lead a smooth process. 

a
Zoid

User

+1
Seen this man do gamer stuff on other Servers

Swag

a
Trak

Trial Mod

Neutral.

Being AARC is more than just how well you lead. What would you turn the squad into? How would it change? How would it remain the same? How would you make AARC stand out?