In-Game Name and rank: 327th TST SGT 3223 Kade

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheGaminSpartan/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53452957

What is your time zone?: EST

What country are you from?: United States

How old are you?:  24

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Have you read the server rules?: Yes I Have Read The Roles

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: As much as I can without burning myself out

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

List your past staff experience: Not too much experience but I would love to learn. Only staffed for roughly 4 servers

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: Yes and no but I am always up to learning

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: Nope

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: In character is essentially how you act as your trooper or characters life which should be acted out professionally. Out of character is esentially you saying stuff out of character not related to your trooper or character.

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum): I want to assist the staff team as much as I can. Weather it be dealing with minges and whitelisting keeping a professional outlook on the server. Adding an additional professional foundation to staff team essentially. I take RP very seriously and don't tollerate minging whatsoever. I feel as if I could be a good addition to the staff team because I am a friendly individual to all and hold myself on a professional level but at the same time know how to be relaxed. I am active on the server almost every day and enjoy and love this community.

a
Seakbaa

User

+1, think he could do a good job but we should keep an eye on him until he learns all the commands

a
Estibann

Administrator

+1

The man has shown that he won't mess around and that he cares for the server. Its worth giving him a shot!

Tyr

a
GhostKnight

User

+1, He's been really serious from what i saw from him on the server he clearly cares about it and i think he would be a great member to the team

a
Baka

Senior Mod

+1 
To be honest dont think ive ever seen kade but im just inactive, seems like a good app and I think this can be a good experience for him.

a
Sean

Head Admin

PENDING

Contact me by 9/23/21 for your interview. 

a
Sean

Head Admin

ACCEPTED

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!