Do you have any VAC Bans?: no

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: yes

Are you familiar with ULX / SAM?: no

List any past GM/Staff experiences : None

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: 3-4

How many events are you able to host per week?: 2-3 or more if needed

Give an example of what you consider a bad event?: I feel a bad event would be a single assault force event. Meaning we're all moving as one main group pushing against wave after wave of battle droids.  That their no secondary objectives and no possible branching from the set gm's plans.

Why would you like to become a Game Master (100-word Minimum)?: I've been having a lot of fun on this server and would be sad to see it go as a result of low GMs. Especially since this server has been such a welcoming and chill community. I can tell how much effort is put into each aspect of the server. If I can relieve the stress of some shoulders I'd be happy to do so.  I know that the current GM team is pretty overworked at the moment and I'd do my best to help where ever I can.  While I will struggle in the beginning due to have no previous experience, I will always try to improve myself and my events.

Give an example of an event you would host:

Operation: Hornets Nest

Description: One of our outposts on Fulcia has sent us a distress signal calling for immediate reinforcements before going silent .  Recently we have been receiving the automated all-clear signal but we have been unable to get in contact with the facility. Our Mission is to investigate this anomaly and secure the base.

- (GM notes) When our forces arrive on the planet we are still unable to get in contact with the facility and its crew. When making our way to the outpost we're harassed by various forms of wildlife. Upon pushing through the hostile wildlife and reaching the outpost we are meet with a quiet base until multiple Cybernetic Rancors appear to combat our brave troops and while we're still being harassed by outside wildlife. Upon these cybernetic rancors deaths, a mad or CIS scientist reveals themselves, crying for you wiped out his beautiful children. Sending multiple SF's or squads of troopers in the facility to find capture or kill the scientist. Leaving some outside to deal with an ever-increasing number of wildlife until the scientist is killed or subdued. On the inside, you troopers will find various rooms of hatching rancor eggs and hired mercenaries with the goal of halting your approach to the scientist.

a
Don Cheadle

User

+1 Amazing event idea, Very active and good trooper!

a
3x Spelling Bee Champion

Administrator

+1 Like the event idea plus like that your on all the time and you are willing to do 2-3 events a week.

a
[SGN] Goofy Newfie

Management

+1

a
[SGN] Reesting

User

+1

a
Ordo

User

+1
Great guy, creative overall, good at communicating

a
[SGN] Reaper

Owner

Accepted. DM me for interview.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!