In-Game Name and rank: ATC 5FSL CM MCPO Nyx

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RlyRlycoolkid1/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166059778

Discord ID: Nyx | Iciia#0141

What is your time zone?: EST

What country are you from?: United States of America

How old are you?: 17

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Have you read the server rules?: A few times, a refresher couldn't hurt.

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: 3-7 hours

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

List your past staff experience: I have had a small tenure as staff on Vorkuta Networks, and I have been a GM on SGN and Solaris Networks, which I used a bit to help around the server

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: Yes, I would be open to a refresher though.

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: 1 warning from Artemis for jumping off into moon pool.

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: in character would be rp, such as a prisoner situation, daily clone activities, EOD, patrols, and similar examples. Out of character is irl things/interactions not part of the rp such as a staff sit, talking about a custom item you bought on the store, and anything else not related to character actions in rp

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum): I would like to try being staff for the server as due to the nature of my squad, 5th Fleet Security, and being an NCO, I uphold the rules as well as assist others in solving problems, be it what a button does, or an issue with proper use of ingame equipment. I feel that since I have to hold 5th and myself to a high standard and be able to help people, becoming staff could help me improve upon being able to give aid to those whom may not understand some of the server, and also have more ways I can be of use. I believe that I may be able to help make myself and the server better, and I am willing to be taught how. I also have been in situations staff were needed in, such as someone being stuck or needing to be teleported.

a
[SGN] Baka

CWRP Senior Admin

+1

Iciia and I have been friends for longer than this server has been around and I personally think he would make an amazing staff member with the right guidance. Reaper and I have been trying to convince him to join for forever now and I hope everyone else sees what I see in him.

Red Guard
5th Fleet Security Lead
Mute Company Lead
Erebus Squad Lead
Alpha ARC
 Doom's Unit Lead
Jedi Master 5 
Staff on multiple SGN servers

a
[SGN] Rose

User

+1 great person could be a good addition to staff team

a
[SGN] Androice

CWRP Senior Mod

+1  Would be a great fit for the staff team. 

a
[SGN] DFS Clankerシ

CWRP Senior Mod

+1 Active member in the community would be a pleasure seeing them in the staff team!

Current Jedi Simple Novar
Former 212th Commander Simple

Senior Mod Simple

a
[SGN] Snake

CWRP Moderator

+1 Knowing Nyx VIA Discord he is a very helpful person for the community. Allow him to add on to that by joining the staff team. He's got my vote.

StarWars.gif
- Padawan Kit Fisto
- 501st NCO Snakkoms
- CWRP MODERATOR

a
[SGN]『❀ヅJustHalo❀ヅ』

CWRP Admin

+1 Nyx I would give you a +3 

Administrator

"How a man hold heat but he preach non-violence" 

a
[SGN] Double

User

+1 ye

a
[SGN] Ace7

User

+1

Active, Good Application and seems like a good fit for staff.

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpa1.narvii.com%2F6758%2Fe1c9e969dcaf29f758c98013740c9b0ec2568add_00.gif

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!