Created by Chaos LXXXI

ProfilePic
Chaos LXXXI

User

Open Commander Spots: 442nd

What is your IGN? (In-Game Name): Chaos

How old are you?: 21

What Regiment are you applying for?: Defense 442nd

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I would like the become to build the 442nd up and work on getting officers so well as not have a problem with nobody that can take over in someone leave. I have strived to get things done fast and efficiently as possible. The reason I have for becoming commander is for the regiment and for the people in the battalion and that means all the battalions I will help with whatever they need. Keeping this community alive in the 442nd is very important to me because this was the first battalion I joined and it was fun you get double hp then everyone you get Mortars and that squad system could be worked on but other than that the 442nd is a cool place to be and I would like to make it even cooler. So that is why I would like a chance to be the 442nd Commander.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): The 442nd specializes in besieging and or holding friendly and hostile operating bases.  By using mortars, squads, medics, and EOD we can take and hold bases. The dedicated rangefinders are very important to locate high-priority enemies and alert designated Senior commanders. For the mortar troopers, they would get the coordinates from the rangefinder troopers and shoot deadly explosives toward targets. The designated riflemen would take out any high armor infantry or elite infantry which are in need of elimination. Every part of this battalion works in synchronization, the rangefinder helps the mortars, mortars help the squads, the squads help the medics, and the medic helps the siege trooper complete by eliminating the targets.

How much game time do you have on the server?: 1 week 3 days 6 hours and 34 mins for the last time check

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): The only recorded lore behind the 442nd is the battle of Cato Neimoidia which the 442nd was tasked with eliminating Trade Federations strongholds. This is the only recorded example of the 442nd they also fought alongside Jedi General Plo Koon. The last known thing about them is that executed order 66 and then we're back to Kamino and were on the one of the Venator-Class Star Destroyer that fired upon Tipoca City.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, and tell us why you are the best fit): I think I would be able to trust me as commander because I will be very bunted with anyone If you're pissing me off I will tell u that you're pissing me off. I will tell people they're dumb if they do the thing that is not smart or break the rules of the server. I have been Clans since 2012 now they are Halo clan which is a little defendant but with the same concept, u have RC that runs the event. I know most of you don't know what I mean here but I try to explain as best as I can. I have been the Command officer, Executive Officer, and Operations Officer of a marine branch, and the Executive Officer of a spartan-III branch so basically the marine are the like the 101st and the spartan-3 are like the 501st. So in all hostility, I know I am under Qualify for this job but I would be mad at myself if I didn't try. 

How often can you be Online?: everyday if I have to work past 5 probably but when I'm off all-day

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): No

SEN Moderator
BattleMaster Obi-Wan 
SENG Engineer
Flight Major

----------------------------------

Former WO 442nd Battilon
Former CPO Fleet
Former Royal Guard Calias
Former Temple Guard Lead

a
Tamator98

User

+1

a
[SGN] Legend

Management

Thank you for you're intrested but the postion has just been filled!

Community Manager |  General Legend

This thread is locked for further conversations