In-Game Name and rank:   442nd CON Knight III Jinx

Steam profile link:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042592719/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41163495

Discord ID: Jinx.-#4288

What is your time zone?: CST

What country are you from?: NA

How old are you?: 20

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Have you read the server rules?: Yes I have read the server rules.

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: Per day I would be able to get on the server for 4-12 hours , depending on the day I may be on longer. Whether or not I get the staff position I plan to be active and AFK almost every night to keep the player count up.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?:  Yes 

List your past staff experience: I was Head of staff on FBN , Archer Networks, and JPN and have been Admin+ on GRGC NCG NRGC , AR and SVG.

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: I am familiar with ULX but I haven't been staffed in about half a year so I would  need to get re-familiar with some commands.

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: Nope no warnings

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: In character is where there is RP involved or if the issue/Situation can be resolved by RP means, Out of character is where there is no RP involved and the issue/situation cant be resolved by RP means.

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum): I want to be staff because I want to see this server prosper, I love the community that we have and I want to try to do my part to help in assisting the growth of the SGN brand. I think that the SGN JVS server will be really successful and I want to do all I can to help out where I can, whether that be turning minges to members or helping out with the start of the JVS I want to do it. Joining the staff team has always been in the back of my mind, but I didn't know if I really wanted  to be a part of a staff team again. Now that I have played on the clone wars for about 2 months I think  i'm ready to be something more for SGN.

a
[SGN] ~Simpleシ

User

+1 I have known him for years and know he will be very dedicated to the server. Can also verify his past staff experiences as I have been around for quite a few of them. With staff I have personally seen mingy behavior turned into seriousness especially during times of importance. Would be a good addition to the team! (Also will have no trouble meeting quota)

Current Jedi Simple Novar
Former 212th Commander Simple

Senior Mod Simple

21st GM Chester

a
AggroGamer

User

+1 super cool person, serious about the JVS and is super good at helping with stuff, and is quite active.

a
[SGN] Don Cheadle

User

+1

Retired 21st Commander 12/25/21-12/30/21

Retired 212th ABL 9/16/21-12/23/21

Retired Senior Game Master 9/12/21-12/30/21

Previous Kas'im

Retired Lead Gamemaster

a
[SGN] Jak

User

+1 

Jinx is a homie. Jinx is very knowledgeable on what players want and he knows a lot about how JvS works. 

Former Revenant Squad "Stark" 

Former Jedi Eef

Former 1LT in Shock

Former Guardian Company Lead

Former Captain Jak in the 212th

Retired Gamemaster [1/2/22 through 6/21/22]