Created by Thebeastinside56

ProfilePic
Thebeastinside56

User

Open Commander Spots: 41st commander

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): 327th CM CPL 7865 BEAST

How old are you?:19

What Regiment are you applying for?:41ST

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum):I want to be an commander i have alot of experince leading troops. I like the 41st and always thought that they were very needed in events. I want to make them better and stick out even more and to countiune evoling to be better.  

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum):My regeiment speclizes in deffense and mortars we also have now demo and talon squad for quick reaction force.

How much game time do you have on the server?:17h 46min

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided):My regiment was made for defense and command by a jedi genral and a clone marshal commander. The jedi master was Alyla Securi and clone marshal commander Blye the regeiment saw battle at Genosis and Hypora after this the 327th was made as themain force to go out to the outer rim. Not staying longer then a week after this the 327th went in to seprtis territory wher order 66 was given on planet Fulshia.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I will not use my rank as a way to get aroiund things and i will not unjustly abuse any players under me.I am a medic now and i understand watching commaders do thier job the diffculties of keeping everyone under control too but i strongly belive i can maintain my a regiment by myself.

How often can you be Online?: when ever i can i do have a job that my take me away for periods at a time but when ever i have a chance i will be on.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):no

a
3x Spelling Bee Champion

User

"(5 sentence minimum)"

-1 You only wrote 3 sentences. Couldn't follow basic instructions on the app.

a
Coolchillen

User

-1 not enough time in game, taken to make this app, and you know you are going for 41st Commander but you wrote down info for the 327th. 

a
Estibann

User

Poor application and you're not a 41st Trooper either.

a
[SGN] Sai

User

Do I even need to say anything? You didn't follow application instructions. You have very low play time. You may not be a 41st trooper which is actually ok, but still the rest definitely makes you not worthy of the position now.

a
Payxur

User

Very little detail on the application and I personally haven't seen you try to take lead or do anything of the sorts

a
[SGN] Reaper

Owner

Denied. Thank you for the interest in the position.

This thread is locked for further conversations