Desmo

User

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):
21st SPEC MD PVT Desmo

How old are you?:

What Regiment are you applying for?:
21st Galactic marines

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum):
becouse i want to help the betalion grow. and make sure everyone stays happy and friendly toward's other people. and make sure that the betalion stays active and happy. 

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum):
the 21st galactic marines specialize in. helping people on the batlefield making sure they are ok on all the way. this means we help the wounded soldiers. and if they got shot down on the batlefield we help them up and patch them up. we also fill them up with ammo becouse without ammo there is no fight. 

How much game time do you have on the server?:
like 2 to 3 days

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided):

The Galactic Marines, originally known as the 21st Nova Corps of the  4th sector army, was an elite unit that was created as the Grand Armyof the Republic diversified during the Clone Wars. Following the formation of the Galactic Empire in 19 BBY, they became known as Imperial Galactic Marines.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit):
honestly the reason is becouse in my eyes to be a good comander is have respect help your betalion and other betalion's and make sure everyone is happy in your betalion tbh its fully up to you guys to trust me you give someon trust and hope they dont mess up that makes the trust disapear i have no experians yet sadly enough i only have experions on icefuse networks wih being in ensing in the navy/fleet and being a admin on there and being 2lt on shock

How often can you be Online?:
almost 6 to 8 hours a day 

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

no warnings yet and i hope it stayes like that 

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!