ProfilePic
Joseph

User

Your Name/Rank and Time on the Server : SFC Joseph 1d 11h 58 min

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:172202345

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

Are you familiar with ULX / SAM?: Somewhat its been a while since I've been a gm on a server

List any past GM/Staff experiences: I was a GM on imperial RP Gaming light for a few months 

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?:  3 or 4 hours 

How many events are you able to host per week?: At least 3

Give an example of what you consider a bad event?: When its a passive event and someone decides to kill the actors for example if its a negotiations event and the gm says no killing what so ever and the actors don't listen to the GM and start shooting everyone

Why would you like to become a Game Master (100 word minimum)?:  The reason why I want to be a GM because I want to do my own events and help out the server to keep it active. As I said before I used to be a gm on a different server but I left due to college. Ever since I discovered this server I've been having a lot of fun on the server and the events have been really fun. And during my time on the server so far I have a few ideas for events that could be fun. Being a GM would be easier than being staff because I was a trainee staff on a different server and it wasn't so much fun but when I hopped onto GM I had a lot of fun doing passive rps such as negotiations or doing a survival type for combat events

Give a example of an event you would host: The republic received a distress signal from a neutral system that the CIS attacked them and has taken over the village and the leader of the village. The republic's job is to go in take out the CIS and rescue the leader of the village before the CIS can execute him. There will be bombs in some of the houses and everything is allowed except no ATTE and explosives grappling hooks and jetpacks are for movement only 

a
[SGN] Jak

User

+1

seems like a great addition to the team. 

Former Revenant Squad "Stark" 

Former Jedi Eef

Former 1LT in Shock

Former Guardian Company Lead

Former Captain Jak in the 212th

Retired Gamemaster [1/2/22 through 6/21/22]

a
[SGN] BlackCat

Management

Denied due to lack of positive feedback, feel free to reapply anytime~!

Ex - 501st Commander Blackcat

Ex - Shock Commander Blackcat

Current - Defense Regcom Blackcat

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex - HGM Blackcat

Ex - Event Manager Blackcat

Current - Event Director Blackcat

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!