Goose's shock commander app LOCKED

Created At: 2022-06-22 01:35:21

ProfilePic
[SGN] Goose™

CWRP Senior Mod

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Goose

How old are you?:15

What Regiment are you applying for?: Shock

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I would like to become the commander of the shock battalion because, I personally feel like i've been in shock long enoung to where i feel like i can stand up for my battalion and try to lead it to the best of my abilities. In shock I would like to say that I am pretty well know for being active and a person who will stand up in comms and try to lead the shock when the commander or xo arent on at the time. I might seem like a ming alot of the time but i just like to mess around and i see this oppertunity as a way to show myself to the High Comm that i can be mature and take things serious. I've began to be more active and the only problem is my parents throwing random stuff on me but besides that I would like to prove myself to all of shock that i can take lead and do a good job of it.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): In the shock battalion we have a verity of different sub-classes and VIP jobs for people to tryout and make shock a more enjoyable time. Examples of said sub-classes would be SRT *Special Response Team* As an SRT you will be specializing in negotiations and interrogations on and off of base, Whenever there is something needed from a VIP or prisoner SRT will be one of the first to be there to deal with the situtation. In shock we also have our  K9 units, these troopers specialize in long range encounters with bx's or any kind of event character, and as a K9 unit you also have the privilege of handling a massif *bronze vip*  which are used mostly in rp situations on and off of base. We also have our Shadow Corps which are hand picked troopers from each of our sub-classes in shock that are the best of the best in what they do, they have an undecided purpose as of now but will soon have one. And our last non VIP class is our which is Kitten Squad, In kitten squad you are a swarn protector of Blackcat herself and another High Comm that needs help. Now our two VIP jobs which are Riot trooper and Massif, as a Riot trooper you have to be heavy certed and you will pretty much act as a normal trooper, and as a massif you are tied to one of the K9 and are to never leave said K9's side.

How much game time do you have on the server?: 3w 5d 11h 15m

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): Shock Troopers which formed the Coruscant Guard who were trained as elite shock troopers for defending the capital world of the Galactic Republic known as Coruscant and protected the prison on Coruscant and have history of dealing with hunting down targets that threaten the safety of the capital world of the Republic, some acted as mercenaries for the Republic. 

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I would like to become commander of shock because I'm active and I would like to say that I'm well respected amoungest the shock, and that I also tend to try to take over comms when it gets really messy and out of control, and try to organize it/ take control during missions. I know I've been seen as mingy sometimes but I want to take this opperunity to prove myself to everyone that i can be mature and be serious when it is needed. While I don't have any prior experience with being a commander, I want to learn and prove that I can be a good shock commander.

How often can you be Online?: I can be online most of the day and almost everyday, only thing is that my parents like to throw things on me and make me go out with them places

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): No

- Current ATC Master I Kit Fisto -

- Current Goofy Goober -

- Current SGN Staff -

| ex SCK9 Officer Goose |

| ex Shock XO |

| ex 2LT  |

| ex GM |

StarWars.gif

a
[SGN] Fire

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

+1 is a great Guy really interested in what he can do as a commander

Former Event Manager

Former Rear Admiral

Former Jedi Knight Kit Fisto

Former Head Medic Yggdrasil/ Kit Fisto

Former RC Med Yggdrasil

Former RG Captain Solus

a
Luba16

User

+1 goose is my sis and he is really great at shock

a
[SGN] Snar Jr the second

User

+1 I been seeing great work from Goose and I think he would be a good commander. 

a
[SGN] THESOURCE

User

+1 Active player and a really good app. I think Goose would be a great Shock Commander.

a
[SGN] Artemis

User

Neutral | Don't really see you often.

Ex-Shock Commander (2021)
Ex-Defense Regimental Commander (2021)
Ex-Attack Regimental Commander (2021)
Ex-21st Commander (2022)
Ex-Head Admin (2022)
Ex-Shock Commander (2022)
Ex-Staff Manager (2022)
Ex-Defense Regimental (2022)

Ex Staff Manager (2022)

Current Vice Admiral

a
[SGN] BlackCat

Management

Neutral | Activity?

Ex - 212th Commander Mavis

Ex - Shock Commander Blackcat

Ex - Defense Regimental Blackcat

Ex - Admiral Blackcat

Current - 501st Commander Blackcat/ Mavis x 5

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex - HGM Blackcat

Ex - Event Manager Blackcat

Current - Event Director Blackcat

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!