Hurry and grab our products on sale! 25% OFF

Shanks :) Staff Application 2

Shanks :) Staff Application 2 LOCKED

Created At: 2022-06-22 23:17:10

ProfilePic
Shanks :)

User

In-Game Name and rank: Shanks SSG

Steam profile link: Steam Community :: Shanks :)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:620185606

Discord ID: Shanks#6136

What is your time zone?: EST

What country are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 15

Do you have any VAC Bans?: no

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: 3 hours maybe more

Do you have a microphone?: Yes but I cant get it work on my pc (Its wired)

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

List your past staff experience: I have been a staff member on verious Roblox servers, was even was staff on a millitary Rp gmod server, also recently on rust a rust server

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: yes

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: One time Having the wrong gun out in db :\

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: A IGC situation Would be like You Went in an area that you are not allowed to go and get a AOS or like arresting\Tasing people for no reason And a OOC Situation would be like voilateing server rules racism, Minge, ETC.

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum): I would like join staff team for the reasons that this is one of the best Star wars Gmod rp servers (that i have been on), Its a very kind community, Great owner that takes care of his server, Fun events, Great list of jobs, To my knowlage also very leanent, And This server makes the great part of my day. I also think i would be good help to this server I have decent morals from past staff jobs i've had, And It would be nice to join a bigger part of the community. And that is why I would want to join SGN staff.

a
[SGN] Androice

CWRP Senior Admin

Neutral  With 3 hours a day i would be concerned if you could met the staff quota. 

a
[SGN] TheKrakeeN

CWRP Lead Admin

+1

I've saw you a couple of times i think you can be a good addition to the staff team, i don't really know if you can meet the quota with that hours a day but i guess you can give it a try

a
[SGN] Dutch Viking

CWRP Moderator

I don't know this person personally but I'll say yes, give them a shot.
+1

a
Shanks :)

User

There is new Times i can now be on 4-5 hours or more (on most days)

a
[SGN] Androice

CWRP Senior Admin

+1  Has changed their hours. 

a
[SGN] WakeyWakey

CWRP Management

DENIED  Reapply in 2 weeks

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!