User

Open Commander Spots: 212th

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):
212th XO ENGO CQSL 2LT Knight

How old are you?:

What Regiment are you applying for?:
212th Commander

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum):
I want to become the 212th Commander for a multiple reasosn, the first being as it would advance me through progression within the battalion. I am the XO and would like to progress furthur in this battalion, as anyone in their respective battalions would want. Secondly, I want to see the battalion succeed and I am willing to do what it takes to see that happen. I have been in this battalion since the beginning of my time on this server and I have no reason to quit on it now. I have seen Shadows command of the 212th and Raven's 212th so I know that I have some big shoes to fill. I want to add some more things to the 212th that I think will improve the battalion on things like communication, and reporting. One of the things I would like to do is add a reporting system for 212th NCO's and officers who lead the 212th. This will not only help with communication, but also give the NCO's a chance to lead a group for when they advance further in the 212th, they will get the experiece they need. One other thing I will focus on for the 212th is the roster as I want it to be up to date on all sections for easier understanding of spots filled, and cooldowns available.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum):
The 212th is a frontline attack battalion that specializes in the airborne tactics and reconnisance. The 212th has their specialized airborne troop to take the high ground on the battle field and spot any enemies that may be out of sight for the main group to prevent an ambush. The 212th also has multiple sub companies such as Dune, Ghost, and Waxer's platoon that have members that take on different responsibilities for the airborne troop such as Marksman, Anti-Armor, and Technical experience. The 212th Airborne troop is also equiped with CQS which deals with close quarters combat in urban environments and/or bunker installations.

How much game time do you have on the server?:
1w 3d 5hr

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided):

The 212th was an attack battalion within the GAR that had the specialized company 7th Sky Corp. The 212th is lead by Jedi General Obi-wan Kenobi and Clone Marshal Commander CC-2224 "Cody". The 212th 7th Sky Corp has a company named Ghost company, made up of 212th Infantry men, which took part as a ground assault company during the Seige of Ryloth. The 212th Battalion itself has served in multiple battles such as the Battle of Crystophsis, the Second Battle of Geonosis, the Battle of Utapau, and the Battle of Umbara. The Battle of Umbara was where Waxer's platoon, a platoon from Ghost company, was stationed under the command of Lieutenant Waxer. The 212th 7th Sky Corps contained the 2nd Airborne Company, a company made of clone paratroopers from the 212th Battalion, who took place during the Battle of Utapau when the company ambushed Grevious in 22BBY. Later in the war, a platoon was made from the 2nd Airborne Company, 7th Sky Corp, called Parjai squad which was an elite group of clone Airborne under the command of Sergeant Barlex, which served in the Third systems army aboard the Republic Freighter, Core Conveyor.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit):
I have been in this battalion since I got on this server, I know how it operates. I know the people within the Battalion, and I do what I can to ensure that this battalion grows and that the NCO's within the battalion are caught up on their responsibilies. I am experienced with the system the 212th has, and even though I may be strict, I have built a rapport with the people within the battalions, that includes the leads. I always make sure that I am caught up on events that happen from the 212th including LOA's, ROA's, and quota status and even schedule my time for server events. This is not the first time that I have lead a battalion, I have experience on 3 other servers, that being a 212th CO, 501st CO, and 104th Wolfpack CO and I am familiar with all the documents within the 212th. I am also open to other people's suggestions. I have also balanced my schedule out to where I have made it to every mandatory event the 212th held.

How often can you be Online?:
I will not lie, I have a job IRL, but that will soon change as I am finding another job. For now, I am able to be on Sunday, Monday, and Teusday, but for this week I have work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I will do my best to keep High Command on the know when my work schedule is so I can balance this out, but at the moment I have been able to stay on from 7AM-11AM in the mornings and 5-6 hours after work on my workdays and from 8 in the morning to 11 at night on my off days.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I Currently have no warnings on this server, verbal or marked. I do not even have any strikes in the battalion.

a
[GL] Zer0

User

-1, Me personally I don't like the Reporting system and the communication system and his activity as the XO wouldn't be great as a commander

a
[SGN] OB1JACOBIE

User

+1, He might not be the most active member in the 212th, but he is one of the hardest working members. He always make sure that all the NCO's got their quotas done and makes sure that we don't do anything that'll get us in trouble. He is also one of the most serious members I know on this server, but he is still a joy to be around. I think he would be a wonderful fit for the 212th commander role.

a
[SGN] NoahShootFirst

User

+1 hes worked well as the XO and has been here when needed though he could be a bit more active

a
[SGN]theperryclan4

User

+1 as seeing knight as an XO when on  he is good at giving command and being heard when needed during war times he did quite good so my vote is for Knight

a
[SGN] TheKrakeeN

User

+1

He is great as XO and i think he would make a perfect commander, also he is really serious and i really know he is gonna be dedicated to the battalion, cause he already was when he wasn't even an XO yet

Current ATK RCMD Raven

EX 212th SENG Commander Raven

Lead Admin

a
[SGN] Deuswar

User

+1, He is doing a fantastic job as the 212th XO. i personally would like to see him as the 212th Commander, He is also not a out side source and has been with the 212th for a while.

Current Waxer Platoon Lead

Current GameMaster

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!