Baka's 212th Commander Application LOCKED

Created At: 2022-07-07 05:25:49

ProfilePic
[SGN] Baka

CWRP Lead Admin

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): RG Captain Balus

How old are you?: 17

What Regiment are you applying for?: 212th Attack Battalion

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I feel like my time could be well spent helping the current 212th and driving it to become the biggest and best battalion on the server. I have great plans for the battalion's future development and feel I would be the best fit for making sure the battalion continues to grow and is properly managed. When I first joined this server over a year ago the very last battalion I joined was the 212th and would love to have that experience over again and give others what I experienced and more. I have been in leadership positions before both high ranking and lower and understand what it means to lead a battalion. I want to make sure that 212th can get a helpful and caring commander that will make sure they have the chance to do what the 212th does best and beyond where in some servers and under some leaders they are just a basic front line battalion. My first focus would be to make sure that the battalion quickly whips its troopers into skilled fighters in order to hold its own on the battlefield, this will be achieved by spending a lot of time doing tryouts and different training exercises. 

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): The 212th of Solar Gaming Networks specializes mainly in their airborne detachment and jetpacks/jumppacks in general. They also have an extensive engineering capability and are usually well trained in anything and everything that has to do with technology. Most of the time the battalion is seen up close to the enemy on the front lines alongside other attack battalions even sometimes ahead of the others due to their flight capability. Towers and low flying ships are no problem to airborne troopers that wield explosives as they can fly up at high speeds take out the tower or the ship in one singular shot. They are the best light assault battalion in the GAR as they can quickly and efficiently get behind enemy lines while still applying heavy amounts of fire. With my promotion to the position of commander I would implement a new squad called Falcon Company who assist the front line assault and keep the troopers pushing forward.

How much game time do you have on the server?: [SGN] Your total time is 1mo 3w 6d 11h 59m.

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): The 212th battalion was an infantry battalion led by General Obi-Wan Kenobi and Commander Cody. The 212th had a recon division which consisted of various units with the notable ones being Foxtrot Group and Ghost Company. The 212th can be often seen fighting alongside the 501st Legion due to the relationship between Generals Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan. The 212th were sent on many important missions in their time. To mention a few we have the Second Battle of Geonosis and the capture of Archduke Poggle the Lesser, the Battle of Umbara and the arrest of Jedi General Pong Krell, and finally the most important battle of them, the battle on Utapau and the death of General Grievous at General Obi-Wans hand.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I have been a member, gm, a staff member, and a management member of this server over the course few years now and am well known in the community. Over the years I have learned how to be both a fun and enjoyable person but also completely serious and focused when I am needed to be. I have studied multiple commanders of battalions including countless 212th commanders that proved to be successful in order to hone my skills in performing alike to them and better when needed. I currently lead a very important squad and already know how to do proper leading which is important for being a commander and want to be able to finally show others what I can do. I have been in countless leadership positions in the past and I have also applied to be a commander in the past, although the position was given to my competitor it was an extremely close choice. 

How often can you be Online?: Mondays and Tuesdays I work for most of the day but other than those two I can do all day.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): N/A

Thank you for taking your time to read my application!

Current

Battlemaster
Lead Admin

Former

CWRP Head Admin

Red Guard Lead
5th Fleet Security Lead
Mute Company Lead
Erebus Squad Lead
Torrent Company Heavy
Alpha ARC
Doom's Unit Lead
 Jedi Master 5 

a
▼Wolfi▲

User

+1 Baka is a great guy and im sure he would be perfectly fit for the position as 212th Commander. WIth all the leading position he already had he will surely make something great out of the 212th

a
[SGN] Snar Jr the second

User

+1 I think Baka is a great pick for 212th Commander I always see him on and always lends a helping hand when needed. I think Baka will be a great pick for 212th commander. The only problem I see that with is more training exercrise I think at least doesnt fit with the play style and the memebers in 212th. I could be wrong but im speaking for when  I was in 212th for a little bit. 

a
[SGN] Ace7

User

+1
Good Application, Always active and a great choice for 212th Commander.  
Wish you luck! 

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpa1.narvii.com%2F6758%2Fe1c9e969dcaf29f758c98013740c9b0ec2568add_00.gif

a
[SGN] Sabitsuki

CWRP Trial Moderator

+1, I've known baka for a while and he has always shown good leadership, patience, and kindness, although he can be serious too when needed. I think he is ready to take on this challenge.

Red Guard Trooper

5th Fleet Security Lead

Mute Company

Erebus Squad

Torrent Company Lead

Alpha ARC

Doom's Unit

a
[SGN] Fire

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

+1  

A great RG Lead and a great Head admin would make for a wonderful 212th commander. His activity along with his attitude when it comes to leading others is the reason he is perfect for this position.

Former Event Manager

Former Rear Admiral

Former Jedi Knight Kit Fisto

Former Head Medic Yggdrasil/ Kit Fisto

Former RC Med Yggdrasil

Former RG Captain Solus

a
Tan

User

-1, He's a outside souce

a
MxTao

User

-1, He's a outside souce

a
[GL] Zer0

User

-1, No one in the 212th doesn't really know you 

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!