Created At: 2022-07-14 11:45:09

ProfilePic
BingDong69

User

Open Commander Spots: 501st

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): 501st PVT 1159 Fry

How old are you?: 16

What Regiment are you applying for?: 501st Commander

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I Think I could greatly benefit my regiment with good leadership and coordination. The 501st is important in the frontline and it is crucial for the 501st regiment to be organized in the battlefront.  The people in the 501st regiment are wonderful and greatly skilled in combat and I would love to work with them as a commander. It would also be my first high rank in this server and I believe I could learn a lot of new stuff.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): The 501st is the front line heavy hitters of the republic. They drive the AT-TE and the TX-130 tank that are driven by the Carnivore company. The 501st has the higher priority over the two vehicles. Sub regiments within the 501st are Recon, Heavy, Torrent Dark Squad, and Light Squad. Some classes within these squads are anti armor, assassin, healer, protector, engineer,  AT-TE driver and more. With all the sub regiments combined together we are a force to be reckoned with.

How much game time do you have on the server?: 3 hours

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): I give up

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I have no experience

How often can you be Online?: Almost everyday

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): No

a
[SGN] iTz_luflo

User

+1 Very Funny social person would make a good and funny comander

a
Me0wey #Rustypot

User

-1 new person/not enough hours and no one knows who he is 

a
Serenstarwarrior

User

-1 I suggest that you gain some more time on the server to see how everything runs and experience the 501st, and some of your questions are I do not know or I give up. In your "Why do you want to be commander" you give the answer that you want to learn new stuff. It would probably be better to learn from the ground up first to get your bearings in the battalion.

a
[SGN] Lettz_Try_Again

User

-1 Never seen you before/ Plus you are too new

21st Commander Lett

[Former] Attack Regimental Commander

[Former]21st Commander Lett

[Former] carnivore company lead Kix

[Former] CWRP Staff Manager

a
▼Wolfi▲

User

-1 3 hours playtime on the server / dont think a lot of people know you / "I give up" on the provide some lore part

a
[SGN] Snakee

User

You have recently joined the server and not experienced enough to provide the needs to be a 501st Commander.

permanent hiatus — Love You Back – kit fisto x you – SUMMARY: in the...

a
[SGN] Dingle

User

-1 Little time on the server build up some more expierance and you should keep working in the 501st you will gt there some day

a
[SGN] Zeta

User

-1 nothing against you, I just believe anyone taking a commander position should be someone with more time on the server

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!