Baka's 501st Commander Application LOCKED

Created At: 2022-07-14 17:42:10

ProfilePic
[SGN] Baka

CWRP Lead Admin

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): RG Captain Balus

How old are you?: 17

What Regiment are you applying for?: The glorious 501st Legion

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I want to be the commander of the 501st because after I failed to lead the 212th and help them I feel like I should shift my focus to another battalion that would need just as much help and the 501st came into mind. I have great plans for the battalion's future development and feel I would be the best fit for making sure the battalion continues to grow and is properly managed. Back on the first version of SGN I played I served under multiple 501st commanders and have watch both them and every new commander since and feel like I could understand how the battalion works really well. I have been in leadership positions before both high ranking and lower and understand what it means to lead a battalion. I want to make sure that 501st can get a helpful and caring commander that will make sure they have the chance to do what the 501st does best and beyond where in some servers and under some leaders they are just a basic front line battalion. My first focus would be to make sure that the battalion quickly whips its troopers into skilled fighters in order to hold its own on the battlefield, this will be achieved by spending a lot of time doing tryouts and different training exercises.   

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): The 501st Infantry specializes in vehicles and brute force pushes on the front lines. Most of the time the 501st specializes in the TX-130 and the AT-TE usually driven by Carnivore Company. The 501st has their own special operations detachment called Torrent Company who are the best of the best in the battalion and are usually called upon to do the things the regular troopers cannot. One of the largest squads in the 501st on SGN right now is the Balance Brigade consisting of Light and Dark squad. These two squads are built to be extremely well rounded and capable of doing basically everything that any battalion could, making it one of the strongest squads out there. Unlike their brothers in orange, they dont get jetpacks to move around so they must keep their vehicles in pristine condition and know their way around anything with a motor.

How much game time do you have on the server?: [SGN] Your total time is 2mo 1d 16h 34m.

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): The 501st Legion was first commissioned by The Supreme Chancellor and then was led by Jedi General Anakin Skywalker alongside Commander Rex. At first the 501st wore the standard white Phase I clone trooper armor, but later transferred into Phase II armor with navy blue markings. The 501st can be often seen fighting alongside the 212th Attack Battalion due to the relationship between Generals Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan. The 501st were sent on many important missions in their time. To mention a few we have the First Battle of Geonosis, the Battle of Umbara and the arrest of Jedi General Pong Krell, the Battle of Teth, and finally the Battle of Coruscant. The 501st became a very well known battalion over time due to the battalion often winning no matter the odds. 

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I have been a member, gm, a staff member, and a management member of this server over the course few years now and am well known in the community. Over the years I have learned how to be both a fun and enjoyable person but also completely serious and focused when I am needed to be. I have studied multiple commanders of battalions including countless 501st commanders that proved to be successful in order to hone my skills in performing alike to them and better when needed. I currently lead a very important squad and already know how to do proper leading which is important for being a commander and want to be able to finally show others what I can do. I have been in countless leadership positions in the past and I have also applied to be a commander twice in the past, although the position was given to my competitors it was an extremely close choice both times. 

How often can you be Online?: Mondays and Tuesdays I work for most of the day but other than those two I can do all day.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): N/A

Thank you for taking your time to read my application!

Current

Battlemaster
Lead Admin

Former

CWRP Head Admin

Red Guard Lead
5th Fleet Security Lead
Mute Company Lead
Erebus Squad Lead
Torrent Company Heavy
Alpha ARC
Doom's Unit Lead
 Jedi Master 5 

a
[SGN] Fire

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

+1 great Member of the community and my personal pick for the 501st commander!

Former Event Manager

Former Rear Admiral

Former Jedi Knight Kit Fisto

Former Head Medic Yggdrasil/ Kit Fisto

Former RC Med Yggdrasil

Former RG Captain Solus

a
[SGN] Zeta

User

+1 he's one of the most active members of the community, has leadrship experience and would make a great 501st commander

a
[SGN] Snakee

User

+1 He is a very good staff member and maybe could be the next 501st commander. Good luck

permanent hiatus — Love You Back – kit fisto x you – SUMMARY: in the...

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!