Time left: 4 days

Hurry and grab our products on sale! 50% OFF

Plaps GM APPLICATION

Plaps GM APPLICATION LOCKED

Created At: 2022-08-03 22:26:21

ProfilePic
woozy

User

Your Name/Rank and Time on the Server : Plap, 21st EMT MDS LCPL, almost 24 hours

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:574958302

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

Are you familiar with ULX / SAM?: Im not sure

List any past GM/Staff experiences : I was in an event once as the apprentince of obi wan kenobi in a costume. 

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: around 4-6

How many events are you able to host per week?: A decent amount

Give an example of what you consider a bad event?: Nobody liked the event

Why would you like to become a Game Master (100 word Minimum)?: Because, I think it would be interesting to be able to play a role in the event, and also host some events. I would also try and to come up with the best ideas I can to help host and be in a part in the event. It would also be awesome to be able to work with all the other GM'S and the lead GM obi wan kenobi. But other than that I feel like it would be an awesome role and I would be a great GM!

Give a example of an event you would host: I would host an event where the jedi and clones split up and the clones watch through a window of the sith v jedis fighting while also having to defend from other droids trying to ambush you, and whenever everything is done the jedi kill the sith, and there are so many droids you have to fall back into a evac ship.

Thanks, Love Plap The Plapster

a
[SGN] Pinkins

CWRP Lead Gamemaster

+1, i know hes young but honestly i trust plap to make great events

a
[SGN] Holder

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

Neutral. Plap has potential, I liked the event Idea, but it would most likely get boring for the clones at some point.

a
[SGN] Goose™

CWRP Gamemaster

+1 | such good attitude towards everything and seems up to the challenge of being a gm!

a
[SGN] Koscheski

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

Neutral plap has potential. I would say give him a chance and see what he can do.

a
[SGN] Zeta

User

+1 you worked on your app and improved it significantly, I do agree with holder your event idea could get boring for the troopers, but that can be improved when you get trained and work with the team

a
kaydenhembree08

User

+1 i think he would do good hes realy creative and he makes the game a lot funner

a
[SGN] iTz_luflo

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

+1 He has great Potential, even tho he is young i would give him a chance because he sounds creative.

a
[SGN] Billy

CWRP Gamemaster

+1 Great app you would make a find addition to the team

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!