ProfilePic
Raptor Jesus

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

Your Name/Rank and Time on the Server : Laggi/SGT ; 2 Weeks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:175212578

Do you have any VAC Bans?: N/A

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

Are you familiar with ULX / SAM?: I understand it's a command menu of some sort.

List any past GM/Staff experiences : N/A

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: 4-8 hrs 

How many events are you able to host per week?: 7

Give an example of what you consider a bad event?: Something that features constant reppettitive states of either combat/gamplay. In other words, the more diversity the better.

Why would you like to become a Game Master (100 word Minimum)?: I believe I can bring a multitude of ideas to the table for hosting events. I want to make two additions to the current state of events. First off, including all the sub-regiments more often. In my opinion, a lot of the jobs associated with many of the roles on the server go unused throughout all of the events being hosted. Creating a sense of uselessness for the players and their associated roles. Secondly, I believe there is a significant lack thereof when it comes to lore based events. Chatter for the desire of lore events to be held is heard by myself contantly throughout the various battalions, and I believe I can offer them said events. I want to keen my imagination to the heart's of the server. Which will then ensure the approval of any event hosted under my authority.

Give a example of an event you would host:  Well I guess there's two approaches to this...

The first one being if I had the option of incorporating new maps into the events. That would make lore application much more accessible to the events. A fond interest most Star Wars fans share is the masterpiece that is The Battle of Genosis. This event could incorporate both attack and defense battalions touching down into the Genosis arena (utilizing pilots which are very underused) surrounded by a multitude of droids. The objective would be to evac Anakin, Padme, and Obi-wan with the potential incorporation of Jedi's being abe to fight a sith lord, much similar to the Count Dooku encounter in the movies.

The second approach would be correlated to the instance of no new maps being added. In this case I would organize a mission dedicated to the assault of a CIS forward operating base staging for an attack on our own home base. This opens up the option to include CIS pilots, which would incorporate dogfighting into the event, as well as a lesser demand for MTT's by incorporating for corridor conflict. The end objective would be to locate and imprison the commander of the base. Most likely I would try to be more lore sided with this event, and ID the commander as one of the Viceroy. Once retrieved, the troops will push out to a clear landing area for evac.

a
[SGN] Tablestand™

CWRP Gamemaster

+1, Good guy liked all the interactions ive had with him + good app

a
[SGN] iTz_luflo

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

+1 nice guy ,good app and good ideas

a
[SGN] Billy

CWRP Gamemaster

+1 you put some thought into the app. We would love to have you on the team.

a
[SGN] PJ

CWRP Moderator

+1 good app

[SGN] PJ

a
[SGN] Pinkins

CWRP Lead Gamemaster

+1 nice app

a
[SGN] Deuswar

CWRP Lead Gamemaster

+1 nice app, would like to see him on the team

a
[SGN] Fire

CWRP Management

Accepted I will dm you for further instructions 

Current Event Manager

Current RG Lead

Jedi Knight Kit Fisto

Head Medic Yggdrasil/ Kit Fisto

RC Med Yggdrasil

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!