Yes, many times over.

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: 
All day and everyday if it is needed.

Do you have a microphone?: 
Yes.

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: 
Yes.

List your past staff experience: 
A long time ago, I used to staff and be a ET (same thing as GM) for GL SCPRP. I held the rank of Senior Mod for a little while before resigning from that server. A few months ago I was a satff and GM for a now very dead Imperial RP server. I was also a Senior Mod over there and I was also a Senior GM as well.

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: 
Yes.

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them:
None that I know of.

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: 
An in character situation would be where you are either acting as your said character and doing small RP. An out of character situation would either be someone talking to staff about something, or if two people are just sitting around talking about life or playing music through their mic for others.

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum):
When I first came to this server, I had just left a server that rewarded all my work with nothing. I held the rank of Commander, made most of the SOPs, and worked my ass off just to get nothing in return. I came to this server and I honestly want to make this my new main server, until I either leave GMod for good or if I just find a new server. I really like the people on this server, and when I find something I like, I will put my all into it. Being staff on this server would also help me interact with more people and get to know everyone better. I also find the staff system of this server interesting, as it does not have the "admin" job that I am so used to. For those who do not know me, I can ensure you that I am very hard working and that I am very willing to learn the ropes of the staff if I was accepted into it. I love to learn new things, meet new people, and help those who do not know what do to or if they need help with anything. If given the rank of Trial-Mod, I would never abuse my powers or use them for my gain in any way possible. I would only do my best to help those in need or bring those (if I am allowed to) who died in missions back to the main group if they respawned.

Fleet ARC Val

a
[SGN] Me0wey #Rustypot

CWRP Senior Admin

+1 seems a good fit for a staff member 

a
[SGN] Sean

User

+1

Seems like a solid person, I enjoy them in fleet. I think they could do good as staff.

a
[SGN] KittyGotClawz

CWRP Admin

+1 Seems to have good experience. Has good intentions for the community as a whole. 

a
[SGN] ZanThid

CWRP Moderator

+1 From my few interactions seems like a great person and would make a good addition to the team.

a
[SGN] John Xina

User

+1. Great person and would be a great staff member.

a
[SGN] Baddie

CWRP Admin

+1 | Good app. Cool Dude. 

[SHARC MDS HVYL PVT BlackJack]
[Administrator]
-----------------------------------

[Former Senior Administrator]

[Former SHK XO / Major BlackJack]
[Former RC '2-3' Medic]
[5th Fleet Security Co-Founder and Former XO] 

a
[SGN] LEGO™ Mao Zedong

CWRP Admin

+1 seems fine, has experience. could do well as staff.

a
[SGN] PJ

CWRP Moderator

+1 good app, has experience, and is active. Good luck Val.

[SGN] PJ

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!