Created At: 2022-08-20 02:06:16

ProfilePic
[SGN] NotAerotox

User

Open Commander Spots: 501st Commander

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): 501st LSO MDO SFC 6996 Bushed

How old are you?: 19

What Regiment are you applying for?: 501st

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I have seen good days and bad days for tyhe 501st. When i first joined we were blossoming under Blackcat. When she got busy it fell than rose again as Draykon took command then slipped as he took diffrent priorites. Now that he has left again I woudnt doubt that it could fall again without the strong command/presence of Draykon as leader. I feel like i can fill that void. While i may not have the time others have for server playtime I have the dedication and will to be just as good if not better. Under the proper leadership i feel like the 501st can grow to be the strongest and most populated legion.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): The 501st Legion specializes in frontline assault. We are the leading attack battalion that holds the front. We also specialize in vehicle combat. We use ATTE and TX-180s to give us the fighting edge in battle and are the only battalion to do so. Finally we are the attack battalion whenever there is a fight we are always present. Whenever there is injustice amongst the empire we fix it.

How much game time do you have on the server?: As of writing this 2 days 12 hours. Half of that has been the last two days as i have grown much more commited since my loa ended.

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): The 501st legion too be nick-named vader fist after their fututre involvment with the dark lord  was initially led by jedi general Anakin Skywalker and Captain Rex. They were the frontline attack force involved in many of the major battles of the war. After order 66 (Rex was one of the few if not the only trooper to not follow the order) became Vaders right hand gaurd and personal elite squad.

(if you meant of our AU heres this one.) Led under the mighty Commander BlackCat the 501st flourished. Gaining numbers quickly they soon became one of the largest of the battalions. Under her wing while not the best was XO Chungus who helped lead the charge on many missions. Some time later heiarchy switched allowing the rise of Commander Draykon into the ranks and role of Commander. After a short lived rule he was forced to step down as commander and Commander Rex stepped in and took lead of the battalion. He serves as a transitional commander while they search for the one to lead the Legion to victory. (thats gonna be me)

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I have had the ooportunity to witness multiple commanders to see what they did right and what they did wrong. I kmow im fairly new but i feel to the leaders in my battalion and maybe others ive shown the ability to be, Responsive, Eager, Admirable, Personable, Enthusiastic, Respectful (R.E.A.P.E.R) for short. Ive shown every reason to trust me and my dedication and nothing to not.

How often can you be Online?: As often as needed. While I do have a work schedule to fit in every other hour can be dedicated to improving the battalion.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): one for jumping off the top balcony for breifing.

a
[SGN] Dijon

CWRP Management

neautral, seem like you would be a good fit and have a good app, but i believe that you should have some more time in the server :]

- Current Simp to SGN
- Previous 501st Commander
- Previous Torrent Company Lead
- Previous Torrent Company Medic

a
[SGN] Ghosty

CWRP Moderator

neutral seems like a good fit but Probably needs more time in game

a
Colton

User

Neutral, not sure Bushed is Commander type just yet.

Ex-TM (Trial Mod)
Ex- Jedi Padawan V Ahsoka Tano

Ex-"Fives" Lore character

Ex-"Torrent Company Lead"

Ex-"Barlex" Lore character

Ex-SHK Colton

a
[SGN] Laggi

User

+1 Has a good view and path in mind for 501st, and I believe he brings good intentions.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!