Created At: 2022-08-28 13:55:59

ProfilePic
EBOW

User

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): 212th EBOW

How old are you?: 19

What Regiment are you applying for?: 212th

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum):

For almost the entirety of my playing on this server, I have only been in the 212th battalion. I only switched once after being in the 501st for a short period, and in the past, I have a history of remaining loyal to the 212th battalion. Ever since I was welcomed into the 212th, I've sought to rise to the ranks in the military hierarchy. I've been offered many leadership positions and was a former Airborne Lead back in May of this year. I was removed because I took a 3-month vacation. The main reason I want to become the commander, however, is because I feel like I have the balls to do this kind of work. I want to be a role model for my battalion and the people in my battalion, and I've seen the struggles of our regiment. I want to personally lift the weight off the shoulders of the whole thing.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum):
Mainly Airborne, Reconnaissance, and Attack. The 212th Airborn attack battalion primarily uses jetpacks and recon to perform attack advantages to the enemy. The jetpacks provide a considerable advantage in both long and close-range combat. Ghost Company performs aerial recon, so they use their jump packs specifically to perform reconnaissance on the enemy side. Dune Squad is meant to act as a small but effective unit that can move quickly in a tactical situation.

How much game time do you have on the server?: 3w 3d 13h 18m

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided):

The 212th attack battalion, during the republic, was led by Jedi-General Obi-wan Kenobi and Marshal Commander Cody. The 212th is known for its successful

attack operations in major conflicts such as the  Battle of Ryloth, and the Battle of Teth. 

At the battle of Umbara, the 212th arrested Jedi Pong-Krell for treason in hopes to bring an end to the war, this was where Obi-Wan Kenobi finally killed General Grievous.

However during the battle of Utapau, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine ordered the 212th to execute order 66, hence the end of the republic.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, and tell us why you are the best fit):

I have a history of devout loyalty to this battalion. In my experience as Airborne Lead, I noticed many of the ex-leaders of airborne were sort of lazy in my opinion. The Airborne S.O.P at the time was written like they had the writing level of a 3rd grader before I revamped the document. I feel like I can do this kind of work, I feel like I can represent the regiment better than some people.

How often can you be Online?: Every day except saturday.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): No warnings.

a
Colton

User

Neutral, due to the Fact Deus is on LOA to my knowledge and theres no need for a new 212th commander unless he resigned.

Other then that, good app.

Ex-TM (Trial Mod)
Ex- Jedi Padawan V Ahsoka Tano

Ex-"Fives" Lore character

Ex-"Torrent Company Lead"

Ex-"Barlex" Lore character

Ex-SHK Colton

a
[SGN] Dog | Tech

Management

DENIED - Does not meet the expectation of a Commander.

Current: Staff Director
Current: Marshal Commander
Current: Alcohol Enthusiast
EX: Head Engineer
EX: SHK SRT Dog
EX: 327th MC Mute

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!