Lor's Alpha ARC Lead Application Locked

Created by Bolivian Brat Beater

ProfilePic
Bolivian Brat Beater

User

What is your IGN? (In-Game Name): Lor/Kor

How old are you?: 22

What Regiment are you applying for?: Alpha ARC Lead

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I believe that this regiment is something that needs to be run strictly and semi-realistically. My experience in the military and in actual leadership positions is would make me a great fit for this position. I realize the server is semi-serious at best, but a squad of this caliber needs someone who can bring experience and military tactics in a variety of situations. I know I can bring forth the approximate four years of military training under my belt and put on an appropriate seriousness to the squad through maintaining good order and discipline via training as well as a culture of proper military bearing for the environment of the server. Additionally, the elite nature of this squad requires someone at the helm who knows applicable concepts of tactical maneuvers and operations and has the ability to pass them down to their subordinates. I (unfortunately) spent the last few years learning to do exactly this through hours of training and classes. For example, I was an instructor pilot for the United States Air Force Academy's soaring program and a cadre for basic cadet training. Finally, I think this position could benefit me as well. Instead of pouring hours into this server for entertainment I strongly believe this could improve my leadership by learning to work with a wider variety of people and teaching them abstract concepts and decorum outside of the military range I typically have to deal with. 

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): Alpha ARC had a wide variety of specializations due to their intense training with Jango Fett taking a personal role in their training regimen. Alpha have been seen in canon materials to take high priority, secret missions behind enemy lines as well as more general specialized roles working in units. For example, Alpha clones are certified pilots, weapon experts (having been trained with DC-17 pistols, DC-15A, DC-15s, Westar-M5 rifles, reciprocating quad blasters, PLX-1 rocket launchers, and V-1 thermal detonators). Primarily the Alpha ARC worked in small squadrons together with each having various specializations, such as demolitions, marksmanship, medical, engineering, various vehicle operations, espionage, and assassination. Additionally, all Alphas received training in leadership should the squad lead fall and his replacement needed to step up. In this server I expect Alpha ARC to take a large role in high-priority special operations with other SOBDE units as well as providing support to the main fighting force.

How much game time do you have on the server?: 1 day 20 hours 34 minutes

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): The Alpha ARC class of clones were developed after the "failure" of Null class ARC units. Both iterations were more independent and training personally by top-tier bounty hunters, and in the case of Alpha, Jango Fett himself. Alpha were notably more obedient and reliable than Null as they were trained to do so by Jango and had been altered genetically by the Kaminoans. There were only 100 original Alpha ARC commandos created by the Kaminoans as they were primarily an experiment of giving greater independence to clones and how effective they would be. In contrast to the more freethinking Null the Alpha were fiercly loyal to the Republic and Jedi and held a sense of pride for their part in a greater purpose. Alpha ARC respected the fighting prowess and strength of the Jedi so many did not carry out order 66. Additionally, there was a notable rivalry between the two ARC classes on the subject of personal loyalties and respect for their position in the Grand Army of the Republic. Other than this information there isn't much known about Alpha ARC units as they and their movements were kept incredibly secret from the general public and have only shown up in a few canon star wars formats.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): As previously mentioned, I am a commissioned officer in the USAF currently on casual status awaiting my transfer to the UPT pipeline. I have the real-life know-how and training in military concepts and tactics as well as leadership. My job is very applicable to this position as I work assisting with base administration to accomplish tasks and do plenty of fun paperwork that I know is required when in a leadership position in-game. I plan to use my knowledge to grow Alpha ARC into the primary SOBDE squad for carrying out missions with transparency in my methods in full view of high command to suggest ideas or changes to my methods as well as to other commanders or those hopeful for a command position to better the server as a whole and provide a better experience for SGN players. Additionally, I have over 2,000 hours in SWRP in various Garry's Mod servers with the majority of that time in special operations battalions, like Alpha ARC, and a large portion of that time in a variety of command positions (attack, defense, and/or recon focuses). Therefore, I am well versed in how these battalions work in-game and what to expect as a leader bringing in elite members to a small SpecOps squad. I have written a wide variety of documents and I am familiar with the time it takes to do so and the format necessary for them to be relevant to leadership. I have written SOP's and tryouts for all types of leadership positions I have been in and I have an idea of what is required when forming a squad of Alpha ARC caliber. Finally, I am extremely dedicated to this server and plan to continue to do so and support this server in any way I can. I believe the best way I can give back outside of monetary support is by providing what I know to better the community to newcomers and veterans alike.

How often can you be Online?: I can be online daily for at least 5 hours, much longer on weekends.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): I do not currently have any warnings on this server or any previous incarnations of SGN.

a
Jano

User

+1
I think this will be a great addition to the command staff team and a good addition to ARC.

Ex Jedi Master

Tired of everyone

a
Raccoon

User

+1
I think Lor would be a great Alpha ARC Lead if chosen. I have known him for about 1 week and everything said above he has shown to me just by simple interactions on the server and obse4rving him during events. I wish you luck Lor!

a
GucciFlipPhone_100

User

+1 I think Lor will be one of the best leads/commanders because of his IRL experience in leadership.  

a
Valentine

User

+1

Great Application, a very good member of the 41st and would definitely be a good choice for Alpha ARC Leader.

a
Om-nom-nath

User

+1
Lor is currently an great member of the 41st and I feel would be a great fit to lead Alpha ARC.

a
Trak

User

Neutral. Honestly Lor, on the other guys I gave a -1 because they haven't proven themselves or been here long enough. You haven't done that either. I've dealt with guys in the military who think they'll be great leaders here because of their ranks and what they're doing. This is no knock to you, you seem like a great guy. But they have failed at their responsibilities under me. Failed to make their unit a fun place. Failed to maintain membership. Realize military experience and leadership capabilities do not translate here. It is not enough for me to +1 you. If you're interested in this position and do not make it. Then by all means transfer to ARC and prove you'd be a better fit than the guy they chose. The 41st will miss you because your great, but it's better to go where you'll be more passionate. 

a
Estibann

User

+1

This man has been excellent within 41st. I'd hate to loose such a talented medic but his skills would certainly be an asset to ARC.

Tyr

a
[SGN] Reaper

Owner

Accepted. Contact me for interview.

This thread is locked for further conversations