Dijon's 501st Commander APP

Dijon's 501st Commander APP LOCKED

Created At: 2022-09-19 18:30:20

ProfilePic
[SGN] Dijon

CWRP Lead Gamemaster

Open Commander Spots: 501st

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Dijon

How old are you?: 21 (as of the 20th of September)

What Regiment are you applying for?: 501st

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I like the 501st and everything that it has to offer. Leadership spots for the 501st have been hard to find and hard to come by. Anyone that weve really had as a commander hasnt been super active and left within the 1st week. The only one who's been actively a commander in the 501st is blackcat. I Know that she has her own things that she likes to do which is fleet. So that being said i think that it is time for a change and a new coommander that is going to be constantly active and some one who just genuinly enjoys the server. 

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): The 501st is the frontline heavy attack force of the republic army. It specializes in vehicles and heavy weapons. The 501st has several squads including dark, light and torrent company. Dark and light have there own specializations but torrent company is suppossed to be the best of the best. Soe of the slots included is a HVY and a Medic. We also fight alongside Anakin Skywalker and Ashoka Tano.

How much game time do you have on the server?: 1 Week 4 D 6 H 31M

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): The 501st Legion, initially created as the 501st Clone Battalion under the Grand Army of the Republic. Under the leadership of Jedi General Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano, and Clone Commander CT-7567 "Rex," the 501st fought against the Separatist Droid Army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Throughout the conflict, the soldiers of the 501st were known for their courage, unconventional tactics, and loyalty to the Galactic Republic. 

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): Ive been in the 501st since ive started the server. As ive said before the 501st has been through alot of commanders since then. We need someone who is alot more active and enjoys playing on the server. I find myself to be both of those things. I Took the time to be certified in anything on the server and i am very willing to train troopers in anything that they may want to specialize in. I want to be the difference that the 501st needs. I hope im worthy of your consideration.  

How often can you be Online?: Almost all the time, im in a different time zone but i find the time to play while everyone is on the server. Im usually online all day for everyone minus 4th event sometimes because i go into work.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): None

- Current Torrent Company Lead
- Previous Torrent Company Medic
- Previous Shock Mutt
- Lead Gamemaster

a
[SGN] AEFieryKaden

CWRP Management

+1 Hell yes, Dijon has been with the 501st for a long time and shows dedication and great leader ship skills when it comes being a officer and a Lead GM, I believe he is qualified for this role and would be a great commander

a
what a name.

User

1+ I think he one of the highest ranks and a chill guy 

a
[SGN] RapidCoyote

CWRP Admin

+1, Dijon has a high ranking in 501st and knows the workaround in it and I think he would be a good commander

a
Lemonade

User

+1 Everytime that I've seen Dijon, he has been professional and respects himself and those he comes across. I believe he would be a great fit for Commander, and the fact that he is a 2nd LT and has been with the 501st for a while is a clear bonus. Out of all available and possible candidates, I believe he fits what the 501st needs the most and will do an excellent job in the position. 

a
[SGN] Headass

CWRP Admin

+1 is a great TCL and a good fit for commander 

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!