Created At: 2022-09-19 20:41:28

ProfilePic
[SGN] UnholyReaper

CWRP Gamemaster

Open Commander Spots: 501st

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): SHK KST ENG MSG Alverez

How old are you?: 33

What Regiment are you applying for?: 501st commander

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): My reasoning for doing this is that i want to help 501st grow and prosper and have someone who will make sure the battlion grows and makes sure they do what they want and become great and prosper. I want to help bring in alot more things for the 501st. Different trainings and different things. I want to see the squads they have grow and expand and become better then they are now and become stronger and have good leadership

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): 501st specializes in vehicles and front line attacking. There may two vehicles they use are the TX-130 battle tank and the ATTE troop transport tank. They have different groups withen the battlion such as light and dark squad aka twlight squad. They have Torrent company which was rexs battlion of ARC troopers. They have many differnt squads and i want to see them all expand and become great and help the battlion grow as a whole.

How much game time do you have on the server?: 5d 23hours and 51 min

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): So 501st is a attack battlion that was led by commander Rex and jedi General anakin skywalker. They also have ashoka due to her being anakins padawan. They were a attack force and a spearhead for forces of the the Republic. The have a secondary group fo soilders in the Canivore and Execute squad. They also have the 332 under there command. few of the battles there were in was geonosis then the battle of anartara which rex learned from this to lead from the front and not the back and the troopers will respect him more. There second battle was the battle of Cristopsis. Which the group helped push into he battlefield. This is where rookies echo and fives became ARC troopers. 

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): So im active as much as i can be. im on about 80% of the day then i stay up till about 5am to make sure stuff not going on while im on my shock. I have dedication and perservernce when it comes to being a commander of a battlion. I have experince as 187th Commander on a server known as synergy roleplay which i held the postition non stop for 8 months and made sure my battlion was one of the best ones on the server. we had a decent ammount of soilders on each day and had at least 20 people on per day. I had the dedication to also once 187th was removed to move onto the XO postion of 21st nova corps and help lead them under a few of the best and learned alot from them as well. So i have the experince of being in charge. I have the dedication factor to keep a battlion alive and to recruit as many peopel as i can to make sure they numbers stay up. I was also Jedi General Shaak ti as well. So i know the working of the jedi order when it comes to what jedi want whent hey join a battlion. I make sure everyone has a equal chance to do everything they want to do in a battlion. 

How often can you be Online?: 3pm - 5am EST

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): No

a
what a name.

User

-1 I really don't know you. You aren't in the 501st and I think even if you where a pvt on a second life would be better then jumping in without really knowing anyone or even talking to us on missions.

a
Obi Wan [PS] [SGN]

User

+1 you would be a fantastic person for a commander to clean the reg up 

a
[SGN] RapidCoyote

CWRP Admin

-1 As previously stated, you are not in the 501st and I dont think someone who isn't in the bat should take a leadership postition in it

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!