Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198275487586/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157610929

Discord ID: Calico#0173

What is your time zone?: CST

What country are you from?: United States of America

How old are you?: 20

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: At least 3-4 per day. Probably more at night (My sleeping schedule is pretty much non-existant).

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

List your past staff experience: I've been a staff member on SGN in the past for about 1 week. 

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: No, but I'm willing to learn their meaning.

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: I do not believe so. (At least not on this server)

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: An in-character situation is an interaction between players, Comms, or local voice for Role-play purposes. For example: Medic using /rp to render aid to a trooper. An out-of-character situation is when someone RDMs, ADRMs, minges, talks out-of-character when they should be in-character for RP situations. For example: A player mic-spamming during an active RP scene.

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum): Primarily, I feel that since I've been here this long, it's my responsibility to help out the server any way that I can. I do not know how well I'll do, but I'll do my best at all times, and stay for as long as I can. Secondly, I enjoy training people on different things (This extends for Engineer, and Fleet) and being Staff can aid me with training others. Lastly, being Staff can give me a bit more to do in pass-time -  training people, giving medals & whitelists, and overall, just trying to help people on the server either at day or at night. 

a
▼Wolfi▲

User

+1 Calico seems like a good fit for staff

a
[SGN] Chaos LXXXI

User

+1 was a good guy and fleet and was staff before. Plus, it's Calico, so I think Calico can be a good fit for staff. 

SEN Moderator
BattleMaster Obi-Wan 
SENG Engineer
Flight Major

----------------------------------

Former WO 442nd Battilon
Former CPO Fleet
Former Royal Guard Calias
Former Temple Guard Lead

a
[SGN] PJ

CWRP Lead Admin

+1 active, good app, good luck

SGN Staff
Former 5th Fleet Security
Fleet Rear Admiral

a
[SGN] Headass

CWRP Lead Gamemaster

Neutral active but have never talked to you

a
[SGN] Joey

User

+1 When I was in fleet he was a good person.

a
AtlasOasies

User

neutral/+1 Seems like a nice and respectfull gentleman who would open the door for every lady/boy/Grandma/Grandpa. 

a
Me0wey #Rustypot

User

+1 good app and a good person

a
[SGN] Ruusaanyc

User

Neutral, amazing person great fleet member but the activity ive seen worries me

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!