Yes, I have.

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: 

Between 6-8 Hours a day. 

Do you have a microphone?: 

Yes. 

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: 

Yes.

List your past staff experience: 

None At the Moment, First i did when i installed Garry`s Mod was to Play Star Wars RP. So Solar Gaming Networks is the Second first server i played on Garry`s mod. 

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: 

No. 

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them:

None.

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: 

An in-character situation is when Clones can interact with roleplay action, so said if a 101st clone is jumping from third floor and shock troopers Warn the 101st clone and the 101st clone does it multiple of times the shock can arrest the 101st in character. But said if the 101st RDM`S multiple of people it would be handled out of character with Staff involving them self and interupting the 101st that is shooting. 

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum):
Oh well where should i start. I want to be staff because i have seen how this community is making people happy and that they are having fun on the server is better then most Multiplayer games, And i just want to be More involved in to the community so i can help the people of the community and the community itself to grow like its been growing for 2 years, so i want to help the staff team with tasks on hand or Just be apart of a wonderful team of people with alot of experiance and grow the community safer and better to the future to come. 

a
[SGN] Ashen One

User

neutral I dont really know who you are

EX Shock Commander

EX Vice Admiral

Ex Senior Admin

Degenerate Furry

a
[SGN] Snar Jr the second

CWRP Senior Admin

+1 Got nothing to say bad about Atlas and had good conversations with em. I think can be a great fit for staff. 

a
[SGN] RapidCoyote

CWRP Admin

Neutral/+1, not enough interactions but from what I have seen so far would make a good staff

a
[SGN] Revan

CWRP Admin

+1. Great guy and would love to see him join the team!

a
[SGN] Revan

CWRP Admin

+1. Great guy and would love to see him join the team!

a
Obi Wan [PS] [SGN]

User

+1

a
[SGN] innew

CWRP Moderator

Neutral. Not many interactions with you but your app looks good.

a
[SGN] blorbo

CWRP Lead Admin

+1 friendly fellow, driven, alright app, decent activity and i whole heartedly believe they'd be nice to have on the team :]