Created by Fuurlix

ProfilePic
Fuurlix

User

Open Commander Spots: Alpha ARC Lead

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Director KJ

How old are you?: 18

What Regiment are you applying for?: Alpha ARC

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I. Am. Better. Than. Everyone.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): Killing. Everything. That. Heckin. Moves

How much game time do you have on the server?: 50hrs

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): Idk, Alpha ARC are presented as pretentious, headstrong and ignorant Clones that priotitize the Mission over everything including other Clone lives and Jedi.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I was Director of Base Ops and was invited by Reaper to be that role. Plus i'm like, super cool.

How often can you be Online?: Whenevr Reaper tells me to get on or whenever i'm bothered

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): 0

a
[SGN] Nacho Man Randy Sandwich

User

Bets a bet 

+1

OG 327th Commander Irish
Only good Defense Regimental Commander Irish/Whiskey
NS Marksmen Whiskey
21st ANV Fireteam Olmec
Barsen'Thor aka Temple Guard Lead Master Forrester
RC 1-3 Bubbles

a
Zoid

User

+1
As a former ARC Commander, Fuurlix has shown himself to be the best trooper there is time and time again, i have no doubt in my mind he would be the perfect fit to be the new ARC Leader on the server.

: )

Swag

a
ApsjGalaxy

User

Mans told me to fuck off when he was Director, so no +1

a
Trak

User

-1 I believe there is a better applicant and while I remember you, I am not willing to gamble on your capabilities for this position. 

a
Bolivian Brat Beater

User

+5

smelly

a
[SGN] Baka

CWRP Management

+1 After being around Fuurlix for a while I can say that he would make a great person for the job and he even has the capability to be fun to be around other than always being super serious and trapped in RP. 

--------------- { Current } ----------------
MOTO
CWRP Head Admin
--------------- { Former } ----------------

212th Commander 
Red Guard Lead
5th Fleet Security Lead
Mute Company Lead
Erebus Squad Lead
Alpha ARC
 ------------- { Misc Tags-------------
   Oldest Member