Poindexter/Jedi Clovis' Jedi Sentinel/Temple Guard Lead App LOCKED

Created At: 2021-10-12 08:47:39

ProfilePic
Dick Dastardly Richard

User

What is your IGN? (In-Game Name): Padawan IV Clovis

How old are you?: 19

What Regiment are you applying for?: Sentinel/Temple Guard Lead

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): While I enjoy all aspects of Jedi RP, I find myself enjoying Sentinal/Temple Guard RP the most.  I find the guarding and protecting of high valued personnel enjoyable.  With this opportunity I will be able to shape and mold the Sentinals into strong silent Jedi I know them to be.  The unbreaking shield of the Jedi Order.  To defend all inhabitants within the temple walls and repel all possible attacks from outside groups. My true goal is to be the Baren'thor of Temple Guards. 

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): The Temple Guard and Sentinel were the internal security force of the Jedi Order. They are to protect and guard various key points of the Jedi Temple. Whether that being important Jedi information, Holocrons, all Jedi within, and as well as the Temple itself.  On the server itself, the Sentinals branch off into varying detachments. The Elite Jedi Shadows are specialized in engineering skills, such as technician and demolition skills, as well as being able to easily communicate with any droid.  Shadows also act as spies and saboteurs due to their excellent infiltration abilities.  

How much game time do you have on the server?: 3w 10hr 

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided): Sentinels/Temple Guards were Knights pulled from varying ranks of the Jedi order. Upon being chosen one would become an anonymous sentinel.  As a result, they are given the traditional mask and robe to seal their identities away. This anonymousness developed the emotional detachment that all sentinels must follow. So that despite their honored and powerful position among the Jedi, true recognition of their feats and ability would never be known. 

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I feel that I have been a dedicated member of the community. So while I do have relatively low experience with Jedi RP, only ever being a Temple Guard/Jedi a handful of times in other Servers.  I do have a large amount of experience with Inquisitors and Royal guards on Imperial RP servers. I understand the ways of combat with wiltOS, as well as protecting procedures with high valued locations and personnel.  So while I might not be the most versed in Jedi edict, I will keep studying and learning the ways and take any suggestions given to me to heart. 

How often can you be Online?: Roughly 3-4 hours every day

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): No

a
Crusader

User

+1 Amazing guy, hes led me multiple times and I gotta say hes perfect for the job

a
Ordo

User

+1 I've seen major improvement from him in every department as a normal trooper. As a jedi he's helpful and easy to work with so I'd love to see what he could do as temple guard lead

a
Don Cheadle

User

+1 I've never had a bad experience with Clovis, really good at what he does, I think he would fit the position perfectly

a
E. Michael

Administrator

Neutral  Would like to see more about why we should trust you with it other than relevant experience. Otherwise the application is put together well.

a
Khalain

User

+1

a
Legend

User

+1

a
♥Chlorine♥

User

+1, He is a rad lad that I don't see screw up. So by all means. :P

a
[SGN] Angry Marine Kratos

User

+1 he is one of the good jedi i know 

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!