Time left: 1 week

Hurry and grab our products on sale! 15% OFF

Astolfo's GM Application

Astolfo's GM Application LOCKED

Created At: 2021-10-12 09:57:02

ProfilePic
A Fucking One Piece Fan

User

Your Name/Rank and Time on the Server : 501st Sergeant Major Astolfo / Padawan II Felix 

Time: 1 Week 5 Days 24 Minutes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:512927815

Do you have any VAC Bans?: None.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes.

Are you familiar with ULX / SAM?: No I am not, nor do I even know what either of those mean.

List any past GM/Staff experiences : None.

Have you read the server rules?: Yes.

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: 1 Hour(s) But almost always going to be more, just don't know an exact

How many events are you able to host per week?: Preferably 1 to start, but I could probably do 2

Give an example of what you consider a bad event?: I personally believe that a bad event is one that drags on for too long, and makes people feel like they aren't doing anything. I kind of feel bad for defensive battalions whenever all the attack battalions get to go do cool stuff,, they are left there with the occasional waves of droids. I'd try to make events that give more people more stuff to do. I know that holding defensive lines is an important part of raiding compounds, but I always feel like there could be maybe a little more that we could do for them. I wanna give 41st ways do to recon. I wanna give 104th times to be able to do stuff with vehlicles. I love repairing vehlicles and getting to use them, it is really cool to me. 

Why would you like to become a Game Master (100 word Minimum)?:

I've always been a creative person, and I love getting to entertain people and make them happy. I've always enjoyed designing things for others and running stuff like DnD campaigns. GMing seems like a really fun and cool outlet for creativity. GMing let's me run fun events for people that challenge me creatively at the same time. Almost all of the events that I have been through I have enjoyed, and I love being an event character for events. Getting to see the behind the scenes on events sparked my interest in GMing. Ever since I have started playing on this server I have had the most fun I have ever had joining in any gaming based community, and I think GMing is a great way for me to be able to give back to the server, and help in it's longevity and health.

Give a example of an event you would host: 

Operation Dust Bowl

Rahn'drik Kar, an infamous pirate, and illegal weapon smuggler for the CIS, was spotted on Geonosis at one of his client's warehouse and factories. We have intel that states he is preparing to deliver experimental BX models, along with other new pieces of technology. We have been tasked with raiding this compound and capturing Rahn'drik Kar, and destroying his cargo, so that it may never get in the hands of CIS. There will be heavy CIS resistance, and we will need to clear out the towns to locate where this hideout is. It will be hot, it will be dusty, some of you might even get caught in a sandstorm, so be prepared troopers, and pack sunscreen.

a
Raccoon

User

+1 I think this would be a good experience as long as you work hard and are committed to the server. Good luck!

a
Baka

Senior Mod

+1 More gms is a good thing

a
Poop Shit

User

+1 good player and good idea

a
E. Michael

Administrator

+1 Need more GM's good application active player.

a
[SGN] Reaper

Owner

Accepted. Please DM me for interview.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!