Time left: 1 week

Hurry and grab our products on sale! 15% OFF

SHK SSGT Epsilon's SHK Commander Application.

SHK SSGT Epsilon's SHK Commander Application. LOCKED

Created At: 2021-10-12 22:56:31

ProfilePic
Peterpan

User

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):  SHK HVYL SSGT 2425 Epsilon

How old are you?: 21

What Regiment are you applying for?: Shock

Why do you want to be a commander of this regiment? (5 sentence minimum): I want this position to improve shock in many different ways. I feel our regiment needs to be more serious and more disciplined at their job which i will achieve. Trainings for Shock also need to happen a lot more, especially Shield and VIP/Hostage training. The SRT unit also will be getting fixed under my command, i see SRT as Shocks ARC which is why i feel the process of joining should be much more difficult. On a different note I also feel that our current command is far to inactive to give Shock what it needs at this time. Shock is in the process of a major rebuild and I fear without an active commander that we will lose numbers once again. Training for the Shock TRNE's also needs to improve, I will implement a test policy for the new TRNE's in order for the to move out of their TRNE faze. I have seen some bad recruits come out of shock which has even resulted in our ability to uncuff prisoners get taken away. I have also seen fresh recruits use they're tasers against NPC's resulting in them being erased and unusable. this is why our TRNE program needs major improvements which as a SSGT I am already trying to implement. I have experience fixing these kinds of issues, and I feel that my experience in these issues is what Shock needs at this time. Whenever I have fixed these issues i will then focus on improvement on the battlefield. Though Shock does a great job with the tasks we are assigned there are still ways we can improve when it comes to following orders and knowing when to step into a situation and when to back out of a situation. These our the reasons I feel i should be the Shock Commander, and I will uphold every statement I have made in this post.

What does your Regiment specialize in? (5 sentence minimum): Shock is a defense battallion with offensive capabilities. We specilize in hostage negotiations, and VIP extractions. Shock also specializes in K9 used to search the base/personel/incoming ships. When it comes to fire power we also dont hold back having access to HVY and Sheild Classes. Shock specializes in Republic Law as well making sure that all Laws are obeyed on base and in the battlefield. Those who do find themselves on the wrong end of the Law then get to see the next specilization, Interogation is a very big thing when it comes to shock. When it comes to CIS informants/soldiers Shock does not hold back when it comes to getting information.

How much game time do you have on the server?: 4 days 22HRS

Provide some lore of your Regiment: (Give detail, explain each piece provided):Shock troopers were highly skilled clone troopers that formed the Coruscant Guard during the Clone Wars, They were trained as shock troopers specifically for deployment on the planet Coruscant, and to provide security aboard Republic starships. They were also spread out between multiple planted to insure security, the clone shock troopers served primarily as security police for Republic government buildings and as prison guards. They also performed duties such as bodyguards for Republic officials and as urban peacekeepers with some troopers trained specifically for riot control. In addition to the civilian police on Republic worlds, as military police they could take over investigations as well. Shock also assisted Jedi in the battle of Coruscant which ended in the CIS being expelled from the republic capital. 

Why should we trust you to be a commander? (Give detail, share your experience, tell us why you are the best fit): I have been in charge of regiments ranging from Dooms unit,RC,501st. I am very active and serious about my position. I will be a strict but not disrespectful Commander, and will take all constructive criticism, and advice very seriously. I am also on pretty much everyday for hours on end, so I will be able to make sure nothing bad is happening inside of the Shock Battalion. I am also good under pressure (not letting things get to my head).When it comes to experience in SWRP i have around 1k hours. I have been in multiple different situations on multiple servers, though this server still surprises me sometimes. I plan on staying and being even more active then I already am if given this position. This server has been by far my favorite server that I have played on and I want to strive to make Shock and this Server as a whole better.

How often can you be Online?: 5-6 days a week 

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):N/A

a
Aiecho

User

+1 

He is highly serious about Shock and has grand plans for it. He is a likeable guy and really has a personality that can work for a commander role. 

a
Sai

Senior Mod

Denied

Shock Commander applications are not open at the moment. Please reapply when there has been an annoucement about Open Shock Commander Apps.

-Marshal Commander Sai

a
[SGN] Reaper

Owner

This position is not open.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!