In-Game Name and rank:  501st 7th AC PVT 2340 Iggy

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158780315/

Steam ID: 76561198158780315

What is your time zone?:  MTN

What country are you from?: America 

How old are you?: 14

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Have you read the server rules?:  Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?:  3-6 unless at school then at most 3 or so 

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: yes

List your past staff experience:  None

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: Not particularly  

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: rdm maybe x2

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?:   In character would be for example, Rp, RP idle talk, reacting to events. While ooc would be for example, Making jokes, Not being very serious, or explaining a rule. 

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum): I personally like to help out with small stuff to save other people time, while also still being there to do some big things. I am also interested in earning some mod/admin experience. I am especially interested in earning mod on this server because of all the nice and fun people. It would be nice to help around with whitelisting and banning minges and trolls, this server is right now the main reason I even play gmod right now. In a short sentence, I would like to become mod because, I like to feel helpful, I like to help out with small things-(bans/whitelists) , and especially would love to help the other mods by shorting their requirements during the day so they aren't wasting time whitelisting one guy.

a
Baka

Senior Mod

-1 Personally think you are a tad too young and too inexperienced to be staff right now. Maybe a bit more play time and seeing activity other than stuff related to that rdm warning and my answer will change.

a
E. Michael

Administrator

-1 You have to be at least the age of 15 to apply for staff i like the effort on the application but you are ineligible.

a
Trak

Senior Mod

+1 despite your age. I believ exceptions can be made and you've proven you are a mature good guy and can do well. Maturity is always the most important aspect of a person. 

a
[SGN] DEVGRUGaming

Trial Mod

-1 we need more responsible people and what you did last night proved you weren't that responsible

a
[SGN] Reaper

Owner

Denied, you do not meet the age requirements. Sorry :(

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!