Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121986449/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580860360

Discord ID:  
What is your time zone?: EST

What country are you from?:  USA

How old are you?: 15

Do you have any VAC Bans?: no

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: 3-7 on week days and lots more on weekends 

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?:  yes

List your past staff experience: None

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: No

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: Not that i know of

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?:  The difference between in character and out of character is that in character will be meant for to rp while out of character will only be applied to things out of character. For an example, need help in medbay we have a injured trooper, that is in character. Out of character for example, is people talking in ooc chat or people talking about how their irl lives are going.

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum):

I've wanted to be staff for a while now and I've never been staff before so it seems like good way i could give back to the community and it would help a lot. I've watched Baka help many players and watched what he does and have learned a devent amount on what you need to know/do as a staff member. Being staff would be extremely useful and would make me able to help the server to the best of my ability. The staff team is amazing as it is but i feel like I could make it even better. Being staff can keep me occupied other than just sitting in the temple or walking on base since I can go around and help others during times where there is nothing else to do. It could also help as if someone hosts a tryout and no one else is on i could help them. by whitelisting them instead of calling for a staff member, I could also help make sims to make it easier for other staff members

a
James

CWRP Moderator

Discord id: Tee ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ#2058

a
[SGN] Baka

CWRP Lead Admin

+1

Large is a pretty cool person and they have shown desire to be a staff member in the past. A good application as well leads me to believe he would be fit for the staff team with proper teaching and guidance

Current

Battlemaster
Lead Admin

Former

CWRP Head Admin

Red Guard Lead
5th Fleet Security Lead
Mute Company Lead
Erebus Squad Lead
Torrent Company Heavy
Alpha ARC
Doom's Unit Lead
 Jedi Master 5 

a
[SGN] Bob Newby

CWRP Senior Admin

Neutral, good app, Just havent seen much of them.

a
[SGN] Double

CWRP Lead Admin

+1 thought activity could be a bit better the 7 hours is good but the 3 isnt great

a
[SGN] Goose™

CWRP Senior Mod

+1 good app and pretty active

- Current ATC Master I Kit Fisto -

- Current Goofy Goober -

- Current SGN Staff -

| ex SCK9 Officer Goose |

| ex Shock XO |

| ex 2LT  |

| ex GM |

StarWars.gif

a
[SGN] The Mr.Yeezus

CWRP Senior Admin

neutral

Ditched's #1 Son
Current 212th XO
Current 212th Captain
#1 Most active ABL
The only night time staff
Professional Recruit trainer

a
[SGN] PJ

CWRP Lead Admin

+1 has had interest in staff previously, though I would like to see a tad more of you, good luck.

SGN Staff
Former 5th Fleet Security
Fleet Rear Admiral

a
[SGN] PJ

CWRP Lead Admin

+1 has had interest in staff previously, though I would like to see a tad more of you, good luck.

SGN Staff
Former 5th Fleet Security
Fleet Rear Admiral

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!