Hooves GM application

Hooves GM application Locked

Created by [SGN] Gear Hooves

ProfilePic
[SGN] Gear Hooves

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

Your Name/Rank and Time on the Server :  501st TSH ENGO HVY SSG Hooves | 2D 7H 55M

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:224673127

Discord User ID: (Example: Reaper#0001) Gear Hooves#7572

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

Are you familiar with ULX / SAM?: No

List any past GM/Staff experiences : N/A

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: at least 1 hour minimum

How many events are you able to host per week?: Unsure, at least a couple event

Give an example of what you consider a bad event?: I think an example for what I would think is a bad event is where there's not a whole lot to do/little to no variation in an event.  Like if lets say one fo the server events consists of only shooting droids in a spot the whole time with no variations/side missions to what's happening.  Also if the map is bad for the selected vehicle(s) for the event.  Like having a ATTE on a map consisting of low passes and/or condensed forests/streets.

Why would you like to become a Game Master (100 word Minimum)?: I would like to be a Game Master because I think that if I'm gonna be more dedicated to the server then I should very much likely help out with it as well.  As for why Game Master specifically and not Staff is because I feel like it would more my style help out with events then if I was a part of the dedicated staff team.  I also think it would give me more to do during events and possibly make them more fun for me if I had a hand in helping with these fun events these dedicated Game Masters craft for everyone in the server to enjoy. While talking on the discord server about possibly join wither GM or Staff the way Commander Mavis described what it's like being a Game Master made me think being a game master would be more my thing then being a staff member, not dissing any of the dedicated and faithful staff members it's just being a Game Master seems more up my ally personally then bering a part of the staff team.

Give a example of an event you would host: Possibly an event where there's some side activities that might include hostage rescues, capturing point/intel/prisoners, clearing a town/base, etc.  On a map where all vehicle(s) could be viable, like for example a non condensed map for a ATTE or a map with relatively flat pathways for either of the TXs or optimal open/clear skies for spacecraft.  Also having it so everyone participating gets to do something relating to their battalion's and/or certification's unique rolls, like having a ground vehicle for 501st, bombs for EOD disposal, citizens/prisoners for shock, injured citizens for medics, damaged machinery for engineers, possibly an spacecraft for fleet etc.  Doesn't need all of these things for every event just that these are a list of things that I would draw from when hosting an event.
a
[SGN] Fire

CWRP Management

+1/Neutral While your app is good I would like to see a more definite answer to the availabilaty of yourself to the GM team.

Event Manager
501st Commander

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Former RG Captain Solus

Former Head GM

Former Rear Admiral

Former Jedi Knight Kit Fisto

Former Head Medic Yggdrasil/ Kit Fisto

Former RC Med Yggdrasil

Former Moderator

a
[SGN] Gear Hooves

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

I try to be on the server for at least 1 hour a day including attending to at least one event a day, though if I have more free time I can be on for more then a hour, which usually are weekends that I have a lot more free time to be on the server while on weekdays I try to be on for at least an hour.

a
[SGN] Baka

CWRP Management

Neutral. While the application is good a single hour per day is just not enough for a member of either team.

--------------- { Current } ----------------
MOTO
CWRP Head Admin
--------------- { Former } ----------------

212th Commander 
Red Guard Lead
5th Fleet Security Lead
Mute Company Lead
Erebus Squad Lead
Alpha ARC
 ------------- { Misc Tags-------------
   Oldest Member  

a
[SGN] Gear Hooves

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

okay then how long should I at least try to be on every day?

a
[IN] Soup

User

Neutral. Try and get the amount of time on the server a day up. Other than that very strong app. 

a
[SGN] Gear Hooves

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

are you talking about my total time on the server or how much I need to be on per day?

a
BakagaleSupremeTTV

User

Neutral +

You're amount of time that you can be on may be a bit of an issue with events, and feels at least a bit more time needed, it is understandable and can be worked around. You're application as a whole is well made though, and I would love to see you on the team, alls luck to you.

a
[SGN] Revan

CWRP Management

+1/Neutral.

The app looks amazing the only thing bringing it down is the hours part. Would still love to see you join the gm team though!

This thread is locked for further conversations