Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

Are you familiar with ULX / SAM?: Yes

List any past GM/Staff experiences : None but I would like to give this a try 

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: 6/8

How many events are you able to host per week?: 4/5

Give an example of what you consider a bad event?: Repeating same events over and over again and by making things simple it doesent give it any fun.

Why would you like to become a Game Master (100 word Minimum)?: I've never been a gamemaster but I would like to try being one I want I've always loved the events made by SGN and I want to join and help and yes I'm am doing this without any experiance but I've got lots of experiance in Commands and I dont want to be active and waste the chance to use that Activity on helping out but i know that i'm not the best of people and i am trying to improve as hard as i can and i'm making progress so if i could be given a try at being a gamemaster i'd hope that i could be more helpful instead of being consider just a minge i don't attempt to be a minge while although my behavier isent the best it is improving slowly but this is all i have to say please take this into consideration.

Give a example of an event you would host: on planet of felucia the sepratists have invaded and taken local civilian populations hostage are goal are to make it onto felucia secure the civilian and destroy all CIS outposts Rockets and EMPs are not permitted to avoid civilan casualties 1 LAAT for transport.

a
[SGN] innew

CWRP Lead Admin

+1 good app, good activity. i think rex being on the the GM team would be an amazing way to harness that energy of his. he would make a fine addition to the gm team.

Current

501st XO

Light Squad Lead
        Former

Teal Squad Lead

501st Heavy lead

LS protector

a
[SGN] Spart343

CWRP Senior Mod

+1 Great application, plenty of activity in the server while alongside proper assistance could be quite the assistance in the team and circumstances

a
[SGN] Coltus

CWRP Senior Mod

+1 Good

Current - "RG Coltus"

Current Sr. Moderator

Ex- "Fives" Lore character

Ex- "Wullf Yularen" Lore Character

Ex- Jedi Padawan V Ahsoka Tano

Ex-"Torrent Company Lead"

Ex-"Barlex" Lore character

Ex-SHK Colton

a
[SGN] Marius

CWRP Lead Admin

+1 | Good application. To add to Innews' earlier comment, I agree with him. You have a significant amount of energy that can be channeled and utilized by the GM team; I honestly believe you'd be a valuable addition to the team. I wish you all the best!

- - - - - - - - -[Current] - - - - - - - - - 
Red Guard Captain
CWRP Lead Admin

- - - - - - - - - [Former] - - - - - - - - - 
212th Commander
212zth XO
212th CQS Lead
212th 2nd Lieutenant

- - - - - - - - - [MISC TAGS] - - - - - - - - - 
[Old Guard] - Original Red Guard Personnel
[OG] - Duck Cult member (Ducc, Duq, Duck)

Your loveable 212th Trooper, Ducky
Your Memorable 101st Trooper, 101st PVT MDS 0976 Memory

a
[SGN] Headass

CWRP Lead Gamemaster

+1 its good to see new players intrested in the gm team and you are fairly active

a
[SGN] Idoski

CWRP Admin

+1

Very active and dedicated to the server, would be a plus to the team.

21st Arc Squad Lead

Admin

a
[SGN] DyingSky

CWRP Senior Mod

+1 Really good app and can see that you really have the energy and creativity to be a GM. Cant wait to hopfully see you on the team

a
[SGN] ChromeZero

CWRP Moderator

+1

Really active, great energy like everyone else has said. Could make an excellent GM

This thread is locked for further conversations