Burg's actually good event planner APP (I actually really like this one)

Burg's actually good event planner APP (I actually really like this one) Locked

Created by [SGN] GygaB1te

ProfilePic
[SGN] GygaB1te

CWRP Trial Gamemaster

Your Name/Rank and Time on the Server : Burg SR Crewman Since November 11 2022 (you can check the discord for that)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:635475104

Discord User ID: SCR3VM#5066

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

Are you familiar with ULX / SAM?: Very much

List any past GM/Staff experiences : GGA3 Autobot Rp

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: However long you want me to.

How many events are you able to host per week?: about 5

Give an example of what you consider a bad event?: I consider a bad event as one that is too long or has too many plot holes. I also consider a bad event as one that makes absolutley no sense to CWRP. I dont like bad events for they are very boring at times.

Why would you like to become a Game Master (100 word Minimum)?: I think being a game master would be an amazing experience for me because it would allow me to use all of my creative skills in one area. As an artist, I am very good at drawing things from scratch and creating new things out of nothing. Being able to do this in another field such as video games or movies would be amazing. I want to be a game master because I love the idea of being able to create my own worlds and stories. I also love the fact that you get to make people happy by giving them what they want.

Give a example of an event you would host: An event I would host is an event where there is an undercover CIS agent snatching dna samples of monsters we've never seen before. In this mission the goal is to find out who the agent is and what monsters he is trying to create. What we dont know is some of those monsters have already been created and are scavenging around the planet and killing fellow clone troopers. The Jedi mission would be to capture the undercover agent and the clones mission will be to fight of the monsters and rescue any troopers that are stuck on the planet.

a
[SGN] Coltus

CWRP Senior Mod

+1 Good looking application, Met the 100 Word minimum. Start Brainstorming that event you came up with, I believe with some help it can be a perfect event.

Current - "RG Coltus"

Current Sr. Moderator

Ex- "Fives" Lore character

Ex- "Wullf Yularen" Lore Character

Ex- Jedi Padawan V Ahsoka Tano

Ex-"Torrent Company Lead"

Ex-"Barlex" Lore character

Ex-SHK Colton

a
[SGN] Headass

CWRP Lead Gamemaster

Neutral, App is good but have not seen you on the server much ,and you could be a little more specific with examples of bad events

a
[SGN] Idoski

CWRP Admin

+1

Good app and activity is great. Could flesh out the event with enough thought.

21st Arc Squad Lead

Admin

a
[SGN] Spart343

CWRP Senior Mod

Neutral  Quite the App read while more activity in the server would be kindly encouraged to work with

a
[SGN] Goose™

CWRP Senior Admin

+1 ive seen him around alot and hes a really good fleet like the idea of the event too

- Current ATC Master III Kit Fisto -

- Current Goofy Goober -

- Current SGN Staff -

| ex SCK9 Officer Goose |

| ex Shock XO |

| ex 2LT  |

| ex GM |

StarWars.gif

a
[SGN] Marius

CWRP Lead Admin

+1 | Awesome application! I can tell you put a  great deal of thought, work, and enthusiasm into this. Your event concept has piqued my interest in what you have to offer, and I can't wait to see it put into effect; however, it could use a little more tweaking to make it really flow and be put together; otherwise, great job! I believe you can thrive as a GM with proper training and guidance! I wish you the best of luck.

- - - - - - - - -[Current] - - - - - - - - - 
Red Guard Captain
CWRP Lead Admin

- - - - - - - - - [Former] - - - - - - - - - 
212th Commander
212zth XO
212th CQS Lead
212th 2nd Lieutenant

- - - - - - - - - [MISC TAGS] - - - - - - - - - 
[Old Guard] - Original Red Guard Personnel
[OG] - Duck Cult member (Ducc, Duq, Duck)

Your loveable 212th Trooper, Ducky
Your Memorable 101st Trooper, 101st PVT MDS 0976 Memory

a
[SGN] DyingSky

CWRP Senior Mod

+1 Good app and I feel like you could become a really good GM with some experience and training

a
[SGN] ChromeZero

CWRP Moderator

+1 Good app, really like your event idea, could make a good GM 

This thread is locked for further conversations