What is your time zone?:  MST

What country are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 21

Do you have any VAC Bans?: No

Have you read the server rules?: Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day?: Around 4

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you able to use Discord as your primary VOIP?: Yes

List your past staff experience: Superadmin/management Geetslys Gaming Network, Management Exiled Gaming Network

Are you familiar with SAM/ULX?: Yes more experience with ULX but familiar with both

Do you have any in-game Warnings? If so, please list them: Yes 1 for RDM.

What's the difference between an in-character and an out of character situation?: An in character situation is one that is happening within the RP of the server while an out of character one is not. EX would be something in server (in character) vs something on the associated discords (out of character).

Why do you want to be staff (100 Word Minimum): I was staff previously on the server, twice, and got removed for inactivity both times. I have once again joined the server and let my free time be consumed by it. With college, my schedule is a lot more defined and as such it is easier for me to set aside four hours of my day for the server. From my past escapades on the server, I have dropped enough money into it that I might as well start putting my time into it as well. This server has been the place I have dedicated a majority of my time to for the last year, even considering the substantial breaks I took from gmod in general. I want to be staff so that I can contribute to the server that has given me some of the most memorable moments of I have had playing gmod. That and Tech literally has a title telling me to.

a
[SGN] Coltus

CWRP Senior Mod

+1 Well structured App and exceeded 100 word limit. Would make a good addition to the staff team as I have had nothing but good interactions with Rev.

Current - "RG Coltus"

Current Sr. Moderator

Ex- "Fives" Lore character

Ex- "Wullf Yularen" Lore Character

Ex- Jedi Padawan V Ahsoka Tano

Ex-"Torrent Company Lead"

Ex-"Barlex" Lore character

Ex-SHK Colton

a
[SGN] Selena

CWRP Moderator

+1, have seen you on alot and think you would make a great addition

a
[SGN] Selena

CWRP Moderator

+1, have seen you on alot and think you would make a great addition

a
[SGN] The Mr.Yeezus

CWRP Lead Admin

+1 been here for a lil bit now and was very active back in 212th so i believe u can do good on staff

Ditched's #1 Son
Former 212th XO
Current 212th Captain
Former Dune Squad Lead
Former #1 Most active ABL
Night time staff :)
Professional Recruit trainer

a
[SGN] Spart343

CWRP Senior Mod

+1 Plenty of activity in the battalion alongside quite the read with the application, high hopes within staff when the time arrives

a
[SGN] Idoski

CWRP Admin

+1

Active and good player. Would make a good addition to the team.

21st Arc Squad Lead

Admin

a
[SGN] blorbo

CWRP Lead Admin

+1/neutral alright app, decent activity, has experience, dont have many personal interactions w them but seems like they could be a good addition to the staff team :p

a
[SGN] Marius

CWRP Lead Admin

+1 | I've been waiting for Rev to finally submit an application, and I totally didn't entice him with extra chocolaty chip cookies... Nice application. Good activity; I've seen you in the community a lot and have had personal interactions with you in open comms and 501st Comms. With the proper training and guidance, you would definitely be a great addition to the team.  

- - - - - - - - -[Current] - - - - - - - - - 
Red Guard Captain
CWRP Lead Admin

- - - - - - - - - [Former] - - - - - - - - - 
212th Commander
212zth XO
212th CQS Lead
212th 2nd Lieutenant

- - - - - - - - - [MISC TAGS] - - - - - - - - - 
[Old Guard] - Original Red Guard Personnel
[OG] - Duck Cult member (Ducc, Duq, Duck)

Your loveable 212th Trooper, Ducky
Your Memorable 101st Trooper, 101st PVT MDS 0976 Memory

This thread is locked for further conversations